Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
Converts into a full time ‘Back End Developer’ position based on performance
A Backend Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Backend Development Owner in medium-long term
Own Back End Development closely with Product Owner
Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems in your scope
Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
Knowledge: Basics of Back End Development (Some academic degree/certification
or Prior experience/Projects preferred)
Languages/Tool/Framework: Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, GoLang
Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with
us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
- Experience with Django/Flask Framworks
- Worked on web app and mobile app
- Understanding of DevOps tools - Jekins/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/Docker will be a plus
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Job Description :-
- Have intermediate/advanced knowledge of Python.
- Hands-on experience with OOP in Python. Flask/Django framework, ORM with MySQL, MongoDB is a plus.
- Must have experience of writing shell scripts and configuration files. Should be proficient in bash.
- Should have excellent Linux administration capabilities.
- Working experience of SCM. Git is preferred.
- Should have knowledge of the basics of networking in Linux, and computer networks in general.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, Continuous Integration.
- Understanding of Architecture of OpenStack/Kubernetes and good knowledge of standard client interfaces is a plus.
- Code contributed to OpenStack/Kubernetes community will be plus.
- Understanding of NFV and SDN domain will be plus.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Mumbai (WFO only) Initial few months work from home
Notice Period : 0 to 30 days ( Immediate joiners are preferred)
Roles & Responsibilities :
(This role encompassing both API engineering using Java stack and web development
Experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying critical and complex projects.)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Skill set :
· Java background with a minimum of 3+ years experience in Java technologies.
· Experience in designing and developing application backend using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
· Well & good if has Experience with frontend technologies
· Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database systems and writing SQL queries
· Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
· Exposure of Cloud Infrastructure - AWS and Alibaba Cloud
· Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
· Experience with developing unit test code using JUNIT, Power Mock/EasyMock/Mockito etc.
· Experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy on Cloud applications
· Experience & knowledge on Micro services Architecture and API development using Java, spring, Spring Boot
· Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
· Good knowledge on credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
· Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
· Good hands-on BitBucket/Github is preferred.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Architect services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to team's documentation.
- Regularly think about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with team.
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
· 4+ years in a software engineering role
· You want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
· Are independent and curious
· Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
· Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
· Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
· Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
· Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility.
You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
· BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
We are looking for a high-performing Developer to build our ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well-written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug-free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands-on role
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
- React and/or Angular for front end
- Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
- Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in an Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
About theAsianparent : theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful Engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Work Experience : 4 years & above
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
Experience: PHP Developer: 3 - 5 Years
- Required (Must Have) skills : Wordpress, Core PHP, OOPS Concept, MySQL, Github
- Desired (Good to have) skills : Linux Command, Basic HTML5 & CSS3, JS/Jquery Ajax, Third-party APIs
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications and enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
- Should be able to create a website in HTML, Wordpress, WooCommerce and Laravel (Good to have)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP frameworks and MVC design patterns
- Experience of creating database schema
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services, Web Services/REST API etc.
- Understanding of SEO is plus
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.