YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
- following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven
- development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a python developer to join our integrations team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. The developer will be required to extend the Assurekit Integration framework. You will also work on the backend of Assuredash, a SaaS platform enabling businesses to sell insurance to their customers.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong knowledge/experience in at least one scripting/programming language (Preferably python)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Deep understanding of Django and DRF
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
We are a global intelligent automation firm with a market-leading pay-as-you-go SaaS platform and
proprietary automation accelerators that can optimise and scale enterprises’ digital programs. We
provide end-to end-automation solutions through advisory, implementation and managed services.
Our cloud platform and industry-focused AI products, enable us to make automation accessible to
Experience Range - 3 - 7 Years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Worked on utilities modules and libraries
- Unified server for API testing
- Building automation framework for performance and functional testing
- Build mock services
Desired Candidate Profile
As a Principal Software Engineer with Treebo, you’ll have the opportunity to own and deliver
product(s) that will help Treebo accomplish its goals. The engineering team is at the fore front
of implementing new technologies in order to gain a dominant foothold in the Hospitality
industry. You will design and deploy scalable, high performance, multi-tenant systems. You will
interact with other engineering teams and contribute back to the open source tech community.
● Owns team's output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint
planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on
progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
● Identifies pitfalls across code bases proactively. Writes model code that is looked
up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates
common reusable components / libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
● Designs API contracts between large systems with end to end service design and
active leadership towards long term sustainability including versioning, complex
migration plans, impact analysis across products.
● Owns NFRs and pushes the envelop on performance, scalability and high availability
with cognisance towards cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently,
mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the
● Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end to end cross
cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long term sustainability.
● Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring
and evangalizes steeper hiring standards towards building A+ team. Represents
treebo on external platform / conferences.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
● 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering while leading teams.
● Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as
Python/Java/C++ & associated tech stack to write maintainable, scalable,
● Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully
● Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments with a Strong
object oriented design skills
● Experience mentoring other software engineers.
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language
We are looking for Python developer -
Experience - 4 to 6 years.
1) Should have hands on experience building REST apis on Python using any framework (flask, Django, etc..)
2) Should have experience working with DBs SQL or NO-SQL
3) should be open to learning new tech when needed
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
We develop and market mobile applications, websites, and e-commerce solutions**.**
Technology with Creativity
Analytics without Mumbo Jumbo
Innovation with Forethought
Fully remote work
Health Insurance Policy
Flexible Work timing
You would be working on our core platform, improving the features of the product, testing and fixing bugs/issues, customizing it for clients, cloud and on-premise deployment, security testing, and configuration, etc. You will also get a chance to build new products from scratch.
Tools and technologies that you’d be working on include the following:
- Django, Python.
- Nginx, Gunicorn, MySQL/Postgres, API integrations (JSON, XML, SOAP).
Shell Commands, SSH, SSL Certificate, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge of developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (preferably, Django).
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases like Postgres/MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe)
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration
Server skills : - Must have experience in Apache, Nginx, Gunicorn and wsgi.
Other Skills : - Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Knowledge of cloud system(AWS, Azure), Docker, Machine Learning, BigData, Data Analysis, Web-Scrapping, data Analysis, Web-Scrapping.
Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.