In this role, you’ll be applying your expertise to help us develop world-leading capabilities in the exciting and challenging domain of automated question answer generation.
To get a sense of the type of things that we do, view a post by us on medium:
1. Solid understanding of Python
2. Strong Mathematics and Proficiency with statistics.
3. Deep knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design,
algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
4. Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
5. Degree: Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics preferred
6. Independent projects. We look for candidates who have learned and worked on their own
projects / open source contributions (especially SymPy).
Following skills will be Plus factor
1. Any NoSQL database.
2. Cloud Deployment of applications.
3. a Basic understanding of NLP or ML frameworks.
What Can You Expect
● Opportunity to work on interesting and hard problems like automatic generation of
questions and step-by-step solutions of questions etc.
● Opportunity to work on important problems with big social impact: Massive, and direct
impact of the work you do on the lives of students.
● An intellectually invigorating, phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership
and growth opportunities.
About Digital Aristotle
Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy
● You’ve been building the backend for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages --
Python, NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to
designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures,
algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
Role: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 3-6 years of experience.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job responsibility The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development life cycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing support
Must Have skills: Java/J2ee, SQL, Web services, Spring Boot, Elastic search
- Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment