- An engineer with at least 1-5 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world.
We are looking for a purist Python developer intern to manage and improve our REST APIs, and role-based access control functionalities, and build out new product features in our products while maintaining data integrity in various systems.
4 months (full-time offer will be rolled out post-completion based on your performance during the internship tenure)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn to employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, data tools, cloud and DevOps.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on building new features and debugging.
- Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you learn and roll something out.
- You understand the technology and have a knack for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Keen interest in building web applications.
- Should love challenges, and pick up new languages, frameworks or technologies on the go.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Urgent requirement for the role of PHP Developer for a US-based company
Please apply only if you are willing to work from the office.
Experience: 2+ years.
Location: Noida, sector1
Notice period:15 days to 20 days
Roles and responsibilities
• Hands-on 2-3 years of programming experience in PHP-MySQL
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Experience in integration of REST API
• Good Knowledge in JSON, XML, HTML5 and CSS3
• Hands-on experience in MYSQL database in writing DDLs, DMLs, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Indexing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience in designing & developing systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE).
- Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST & SOAP web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring, Maven, JMS (ActiveMQ), Caching, XML, JSON.
- Experience with multiple integration technologies / frameworks.
- Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL.
- Experience in Agile Development, Scrum, and Iterative approaches.
- Experience and exposure to AWS Cloud Services and DevOps mindset and expertise is a plus Experience with Mule or any ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience working on Python Environment
- Knowledge on software development methodologies and being able to work on projects individually or as part of a team. Should be able to work with AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and other development tools
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong interest in learning new skills/technologies and curiosity to explore various Technologies.
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Must Required Skills:
- Python 2/3
- should have worked on one or more major Python web frameworks like Django.
- Worked with APIs development, integration of third-party APIs
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases integration with Python Environment.
Programming Languages: Perl, java. Perl programming with strong OOPs knowledge.
UI: HTML, JS
System: Linux must have – good knowledge and shell scripting experience.
Prior experience in infrastructure automation, monitoring will definitely help.
The person in this role:
- Will be involved in developing new monitoring scripts, enhancement & defect fixes on existing monitors
- Have to be on-call to support any incoming production/P1 internal issues which need urgent attention (team members are on call for a week and we have a weekly rotation policy within the team)
- Shell scripting
making api and wokring on aws and s3 is added advantage.
- Experience in PHP & MySQLi, various open source frameworks,
- Strong Knowledge in Frameworks like Laravel
- Strong skills of APIs Creation & integration
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers like AWS, Digital ocean
- Know how to Secure the PHP Scripts from attacks or injections,