We are looking for a Python Backend developer who has the following experience and expertise -
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using Flask or FastAPI framework
- Hands-on experience of using ORMs for database query mapping
- Unit test cases for code coverage and API testing
- Using Postman for validating the APIs
- Experienced with GIT process and rest of the code management including knowledge of ticket management systems like JIRA.
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
1. Good academics
2. Good communication skills
Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology based product development service company working with technology companies to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
About Tech Prescient
Tech Prescient is a focused software products and technology services company, deeply passionate about customer success.
Our key focus areas include Full-Stack product development, Cloud Computing and BI & Analytics. Customers work with us because of our technical expertise, transparent and agile processes and unflinching attention to details in our work. Client success is at the core of everything do.
Our office is located in Bavdhan, Pune. With Covid, all our teams have moved to WFH.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Our team is looking for experienced backend engineers to lead development of our cloud based software products, and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy back-end services
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience developing applications at enterprise scale using the front and back end technologies in our stack
- Ability to develop robust and scalable backend services defined by GraphQL and RESTful APIs in Python using OpenAPI standards
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable services
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
As a Software engineer you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode. You are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions.
We are looking for a Cloud developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cloud applications deployed in AWS environment. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. A commitment to open mind, problem solving, ability to learn, and creating quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of services
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Innovative thinking of finding solutions to needs
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, automatization and documentation
- Use Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
- Develop unit tests for all new code
- Provide code reviews for all new code and participate to code reviews of other people
- Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
- Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams
- Design and build services on top of AWS
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (Rest or SOAP APIs)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS is good to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript is good to have
- Knowledge of Linux is good to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation is good to have
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is good to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Any authorized Java, AWS, Linux, or Python certifications will be value added
- Min 2 years of work experience in relevant technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and code base, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep our systems robust and resilient.
- 5+ years of professional backend programming experience
- Experience with Python programming language
- 3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with API Gateways, and strong understanding of API management and orchestration
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Entropik Tech is the world's leading Emotion AI company that reads Human Emotions, helping redefine experiences.
In our Mission to Humanize experiences, we have built AI technologies that understand Human Emotions by Facial Expressions, Eye Movement, Voice Tonality and Brainwaves, in a fast and scalable manner.
Our Diverse product portfolio lets you measure experiences across Media, Digital & Shopper interactions in an accurate and meaningful way.
Entropik Tech provides Emotion Insights to over 150 global brands in CPG, Retail, Media & Publishing, Telecom, and Financial Services industries amongst others. The company has a presence across North America, Europe, Middle East, India and South-East Asia.
- 2+ years of experience as a Python developer
- Expert knowledge of Python and a minimum of a year of experience in working with Django Rest Framework
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Good knowledge and Experience in Python, should have Excellent Python programming Skills
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Understand models, views, and templates
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Must be able to build API endpoints
- Must have experience with MySQL database
- Good knowledge and Experience in Docker and DevOps.
- Basic knowledge of Swagger API Documentation.
- Experience in Cloud / AWS Computing / Digital Ocean
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, and Performing other web development tasks assigned
- Be articulate and should have strong communication skills (Verbal/Written).
Good To Have -
- Working knowledge of Celery, Postgres
Contributions to FOSS, StackOverflow, and GitHub profile with your side projects, if available will definitely be an added advantage.
Coordinating with the development team to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good to Have Skills
JDK 1.8 +
Knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
Experience with Cloud
Knowledge of Cloud Foundry (Pivotal CF)
Java Messaging Services (JMS) / Kafka / Rabbit MQ
On-call support experience with PagerDuty, Service Now
SOAP & REST APIs
Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic
Knowledge of Splunk
ORM technologies like Hibernate / IBatis / MyBatis
Experience working with Lean and Extreme Programming (XP)
Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/ Bamboo
NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB
Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar / PMD
Automated Integration Testing & Contract Testing
Automated Testing. Unit Testing,
Agile development methodologies
We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices