As a Software engineer you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode. You are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions.
We are looking for a Cloud developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cloud applications deployed in AWS environment. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. A commitment to open mind, problem solving, ability to learn, and creating quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of services
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Innovative thinking of finding solutions to needs
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, automatization and documentation
- Use Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
- Develop unit tests for all new code
- Provide code reviews for all new code and participate to code reviews of other people
- Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
- Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams
- Design and build services on top of AWS
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (Rest or SOAP APIs)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS is good to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript is good to have
- Knowledge of Linux is good to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation is good to have
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is good to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Any authorized Java, AWS, Linux, or Python certifications will be value added
- Min 2 years of work experience in relevant technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
We are looking for a brilliant senior engineer to support the needs of our back-end systems. Someone that is comfortable working on distributed systems. We use Node.JS on the backend and are looking for someone who would be open to doing things across the whole stack.
As our lead Node.js architect you will be responsible for driving the the backend microservices forward in quality, features, and scalability. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented senior backend engineer who has scaled platforms and is a natural leader and thrives on getting their hands dirty on the back-end. As an experienced engineer you will set the quality bar and be relied upon to deliver an app experience that is outstanding.
- Take ownership of the entire backend architecture developed web apps and mobile apps.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve product and infrastructure.
- Help our director of engineering build out an awesome best-in-class engineering culture!
- Make technical and product decisions based on roadmap autonomously.
- Interview full-time engineer employees.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Dictate deployment workflow process to ensure highest level of productivity.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Assist with Dev Ops as needed, help lead search for Dev Ops team if needed.
- Have fun with Yapsodians and participate in all cultural activities.
- Working knowledge of Mocha and Chai use for Test-Driven Development
- Network and Information Security - OWASP, OSCP, CISSP, Cisco CCNA, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+.
- Working knowledge of Swagger API creation
- Understanding of Sequelize (SQL ORM)
- Strong knowledge of software architectures for microservices (scalable and high performance)
- Knowledge of event-driven programming service
- Knowledge of AWS common services such as SNS, SQS, ECS, S3, SES, KMS, Cloudwatch
- Excellent understanding of documenting knowledge
- Have experience with NewRelic, Sentry, SonarQube, CloudWatch, ELK stack
- Understanding of release management systems
- Understanding of code revision systems
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period.
Key Skills Required :
Node.js Developer :
duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years
- BE /B.Tech in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Involvement in scrum ceremonies - Develop new features & also make changes in existing functionality - Write clean code maintaining proper coding standards - Debug/Troubleshoot existing code for fixing the errors - Involvement with Project Documentation - Follow the best practices as per the Industry Standards What you bring:
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has hands-on experience in coding, building technology blocks, help answer choice of certain platform/tech over others, help the team visualise the product with the available resources and assets.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and test functionality for the latest app design.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Take requirements and specs from design to development and be the first line of quality assurance.
- Understand user requirements—these apps have to meet real-world scenarios.
- Support the Supersub Mobile application in its entirety, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in building Java, Node JS applications.
- Experience in Building Robust REST APIs Using MEAN or MERN Stack.
- Good programming skills, with the ability to Perform UI testing, Debugging Taking the ownership of the complete lifecycle of a product.
- Solid experience with Unit Testing.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience with deploying the code in AWS or AZURE is a plus.
- Ability to write clean code and document the same to develop functional APIs and Admin Panel.
Proven work experience in building a product is a plus. And the candidate must have an Engineering CS background.
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.
Implement game functionality as per communicated design Translate design specification into functional game Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management Familiarity with level design and planning Experience with game physics and particle systems Experience with mobile and console game development Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware Experience with 3D is a plus Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies Strong understanding of object-oriented programming Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
Should be expert in more than one programming languages, primarily
Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint
development, micro-service modelling
Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialisation, Jira,
Should be very strong in Algorithms (real time searching, routing,
scheduling, prioritising, etc.)
Should have extensive hands-on experience in the Payment Gateway
integration and IoT integration
Expert in GraphQL and REST API development
Ideally good to know Elixir, Phoenix framework
Able to integrate multiple data sources into one system (APIs, web-
sockets, data conversion, etc)
Understanding of asynchronous design (i.e. celery & reliable queues,
asynchronous tasks, etc)
Strong testing and debugging skills
Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple
systems, servers, and environments (Token, OAUTH, etc)
Attention to detail and confidence working in a large application required
Experience in building enterprise cloud based applications
Some knowledge of DevOps preferred (Docker, Kubernetes,
You will Collaborate with team members who are passionate and
dedicated multidisciplinary to upgrade and scale our existing data
Work within a µ-service architecture, leveraging CQRS and event
Participate in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and
development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support
Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve
Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritised by Product
Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the
entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and
Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready
Troubleshooting production issues when they arise
Collaborating across teams to facilitate the transition to a µ-service
Collaborating with other teams to introduce blue/green or other
deployment methodologies to reduce risk when introducing
changesImplementing production parallel regression testing
Work closely with the product owner to effectively plan projects for the