What You’ll Do
• Design and implement backend APIs to support native apps, web clients, third party developers
• Run and develop production quality services
• Design and implement integration tests that include your backend server work
• Work with scientists, designers, product managers, and other engineers to solve complex problems in the face of lots of dynamism and uncertainty
• Participate in team software processes, including: requirement and test-plan generation, design doc creation, implementation with code review, and deployment
• Automating system configurations & infrastructure
• Build APIs that support new features in the iOS and Android mobile Apps
You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code.
What You'll Need
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
• Deep Python experience, 3+ years developing back end services on Python
• Experience using REST APIs and JSON
• Familiarity with front-end technologies (Angular, JS and HTML5)
• Strong understanding of architecture and scaling large software systems
• Experience developing and maintaining production systems deployed to the cloud
• Experience with ML/AI, AWS, EC2, Redshift, SQL,
About Hypersonix Inc
- Expertise in Python 3 on AWS serverless
- Experience in AWS serverless stack Appsync, Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, SQS, S3, Code commit & Code Deploy.
- Proficient in modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies.
- Experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB.
- Build human-centric UX with us using technologies like React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and CSS-in-JS.
- Experience building data processing pipelines (SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, or similar)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML, combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http concept.
- Experience with Github and advanced Github features (good to have).
- Must have worked as a part of Agile Teams and DevOps practices such as continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), code repository, creating CI/CD pipelines is required.
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a senior python developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. You will also work on the backend of the client-facing application, and help the product team realize their vision.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong experience in python (Preferably python flask)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
7) Experience using mongoDB
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
4) Prior experience in Insurance, or product based companies
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
- At least 6+ years experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python & Django Framework
- Should Have experience leading a team.
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web products, including Rest APIs
- Sound understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps.
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms.
Here are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product.
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs.
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product.
This is a remote position.
- Django, Python.
- Nginx, Gunicorn, Oracle, MySQL/Postgres, AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloudwatch), API integrations (JSON, XML, SOAP), RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Shell Commands, SSH, SSL Certificate, HTTP/HTTPS, Web crawling, Google-cloud services, unit testing, etc.
- Must have graduated with B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases like MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (preferably, Django)
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience: 0 - 1 Year
- Must have minimum 6 months experience in Python and Django.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
- Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing and dynamic spaces.
- Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
- Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
- Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
- Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
- Lots of creative freedom!
- Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
- Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
- Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred