Should have good experience in Python
Must have experinece in AWS(any technology).
About Persistent Systems
technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web
Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely
Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like BootStrap
Familiar with best practices (ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Basic understanding of web development and hands-on integration experience
Clean coding style with clear separating of UI and functionality.
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
About the job
At Examarly we help users prepare a dynamic, personalised plan according to their needs and preparation, everything right from planning, tracking, revision is incorporated in the plan itself, this helps the user save upto 50% on time and can improve the scores by upto 20%.
About The Role
As a Front End Engineer you'll collaborate with team of engineers to lead front-end development and work continually to enhance customer facing features and frontend platforms. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies.
- Work on Examarly's most complex web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code.
- Work on UI frameworks and abstractions that help define a reliable, reusable and performant web platform.
- Build a next gen UI using the latest technologies: ReactJS, Redux, Sass
- Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and also encourage best practices.
- Goto person to get clarity of problem statements and also can breakdown into meaningful tasks.
- Influence and impact a best-in-class customer experience in your group and contribute to overall customer experience in your area.
- Work with stakeholders in defining, planning, estimating and ultimately delivering features that deliver meaningful results and business impact.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience on modern UX technologies such as react, angular, nodeJS.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Excellent software design and coding skills and understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with building web experiences and knowing the web technologies
- Ability to debug and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in working with designers and design tools such as figma
- Experience with Python is a Plus
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Thorough understanding of OOJS & commonly used design principles and design patterns
- Working knowledge of State management using NgRxState management & custom npm packages
- Hands on ES6 features to reduce code and keep code clean
- Working knowledge of RxJS
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha or any other similar framework.
- Experience of integrating RESTful Web APIs in Web Application.
- Written efficient and production ready code
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of databases - NoSQL or RDBMS.
- Experience working with version control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience working on Web APIs
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems, and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure or AWS or GCP
We are funded by Times Internet, Rebright partners, and other marquee investors and are consecutively profitable. We have grown 5x in the past 1 year.
We are hiring a Frontend developer for our team. The person will be directly contributing to our exponential growth.
● Translate wireframes/designs to high-quality code.
● Design and maintain reusable, reliable and high-performance code.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
● Identify Bottlenecks and come up with the optimised and scalable solution.
● Help maintain code quality by code reviews and automation of operations.
### What you bring to us from the professional side
● Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop(PSD to HTML).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
### Nice to haves
● Bonus to have an understanding of backend technologies like NodeJs & Python.
● Knowledge of isomorphic React.
### You would be a good fit if?
● No, you need not know it all, but are inquisitive and have a willingness to learn.
● We don’t believe in micro-management hence, you should be open to feedback, take ownership of tasks, and has a tremendous passion for the work.
● Humble and Adaptive in approach.
● We are transparent as a company and expect you to be transparent and trustworthy.
● We are a growing startup, you should be able to catch up with the hustle and be proactive.
Position: Frontend Engineer / MEAN Stack Developer
Experience: 2.5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js
Strong Knowledge on User Interface and User Experience Design
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge other stacks like ReactJS, View.js
We are looking for an experienced Senior UI Engineer who has a passion for building mission-critical software solutions. We are looking for engineers who are unafraid of learning new technologies.
You will report directly to the CTO.
What will you work on?
Implementation, testing & deployment of enterprise-grade frontend system of our core platform. You will be responsible for leading a team of other engineers in guiding them to build our marketplace.
Who we are looking for?
● We are looking for team members who can work with all levels of management and clearly express their ideas and progress.
● You'll need to dissect complex workflows and create enterprise-class software solutions that rely on your programming skills.
● We want a leader who has demonstrated the ability to identify and isolate problem areas within the entire application flow, investigate the underlying cause, and implement solutions.
● Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you should know?
● 3+ years of experience developing responsive & clean frontend’s in Angular.
● Extensive experience in consuming & working with HTTP RESTful web services.
● 2+ years of professional experience with commonly used Front-End frameworks and libraries, such as: React, Angular, Redux and RxJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Knockout, require.js, Handlebars, Mustache, Underscore, etc.
● Must be familiar with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
● Solid understanding of UI design principles and experience bringing them to life
● Thorough understating of routing, dependency injection, modular components, data-binding strategies, reactive software, handling load at massive scale, testability, and other aspects of good FE application design principles
● Comfortable consuming visual designs in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator for translation into markup.
What if you knew would be a plus?
● Experience with deploying systems to AWS other related servers.
● Experience with development methodologies like CI/CD, Agile, Git, Jenkins, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
● Experience with building scalable Data Visulatizations
- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.