Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Facilitating all Board Meeting and CEO reviews (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Flagging risk from smallest to largest which can derail projects or cause tart misses
- Owning and organizing quarterly planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation, and oversight of deliverables
- Helping drive data driven presentations for the leadership team in both internal and external engagements
- Driving cross-functional objectives at the leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post graduation (preferably in Strategy and Finance)
- 3+ years of experience in assisting executive leadership
- Excellent communication skills (English & 1 regional language)
- Competency in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of data tools
- Understanding of business operations and related finance
- Comfort running strategic workshops with executive teams
- Extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence
What we offer:
- A multi-disciplinary role with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in an early-stage startup.
- An open work culture - We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
As the Operations Manager, you will analyse the current state operations, propose workflows and tools that drive improvements to the app or for addressing country-specific needs. Identify and execute on opportunities, to streamline workflows and increase collaboration and productivity across the team. You will proactively track risks/issues with development, ensure business requirements are met, and advocate for future enhancements. Support the leadership team in implementing new ideas effectively within the Uable culture and manage change to maximise adoption of new tools or processes. Define operational metrics and develop reporting tools as needed, for leadership to understand business performance.
- Understand the operational framework and work on efficient delivery mechanisms for customer support, Event management & programme management
- Build effective processes to handle escalations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with learning design, product, growth, analytics teams to manage/execute the right processes.
- Ability to partner with global cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short-term and long-term solutions to operational challenges.
- Leadership experience in process improvement and programme management experience in startups is a plus
- Coordinating cross function for implementing and execution of events, managing communication, managing event feedback surveys, handling post-event reports.
- Manage our events calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Skills/Qualifications (good to have):
- Have a proactive outlook to problem-solving and willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Proficient in Office Suite and Lead Management Software & project management skills
- Work with the Product Owners and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
- Ability to manage, monitors and measures project portfolio status, recommending corrective action as necessary, and communicate portfolio status to their management.
- Ability to participate in interviewing, hiring, and training team members; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline team members; address complaints and resolve problems
- Relentless focus on operational excellence by setting the right processes and improving efficiency at every step and balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, Tableau, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS, and App Store ecosystem a plus.
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are an explorer with the ability to investigate and get the data; define and work on multiple tasks and complete work within deadlines.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
Title : Agile Program Manager
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
The Agile Program Manager should have experience with all facets of software development, operational support and project management using agile processes. Must have experience in providing advanced project management and support for ongoing programs and for projects across numerous functional and technical units with the organization. For each program/project, the Agile Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the program is on track for successful releases, and coordinate with vendors/partners, and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums once or twice a week with Scrum Masters, Backlog Owners, and Leads.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning with Lean | Agile Teams, Leads, Leadership, and Stakeholders.
- Review Agile metrics every week with Program Portfolio stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean | Agile Teams.
- Help champion the Agile transformation in the program.
- Help drive the Communities of Practice in the program and encourage others to participate.
- Work with Product Management to update the Agile Road Map, as necessary.
- Serve as an administrator for the Agile ALM (Application Lifecyle Management) tool.
- Mentor Scrum Masters.
- Track program dependencies to resolution.
- Track program risks to resolution.
- Create weekly summary Agile program reports for Leadership.
- Support Leadership to track Agile budgets, Team allocations, releases.
- Conduct Program Portfolio Agile Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in Progressive Elaboration sessions to maintain institutional knowledge.
- Assist in Agile contract management with external vendors and contractors.
- Agile Program Manager - Agile Axiom Framework
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
- Certified Scrum Professional (Scrum Alliance).
- Agile Project Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Program Portfolio Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute).
- 6+ Years Professional Experience.
- At Least 4 Years in Project Management.
- At Least 4 Years Working in an Agile Environment.
- College Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience.
The Agile Program Manager has a critical role. They are often the glue to ensure everyone is moving forward towards value delivery via conflict resolution, administrating ALM tools, facilitating program level meetings, removing escalated impediments, tracking program dependencies and risks to resolutions, etc. The ideal person should have a strong project management background and hands-on Agile experience at the Program Portfolio level.
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
For this role, we're looking for someone that loves to play and watch games, and is eager to roll up their sleeves and build up a new gaming platform. Specifically, we’re looking for a technical program manager - someone that can drive timelines, manage dependencies and get things done. You will work closely with the founders and the engineering team to iterate and launch new products and features. You will constantly report on status and maintain a dashboard across product, engineering, and user behavior.
- Be responsible for speedy and timely shipping of all products and features
- Work closely with front end engineers, product managers, and UI/UX teams to understand the product requirements in detail, and map them out to delivery timeframes
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand and map deployment timeframes and integration into pipelines
- Manage the timeline and delivery of numerous A/B tests on the website design, layout, color scheme, button placement, images/videos, and other objects to optimize time on site and conversion
- Keep track of all dependencies between projects and engineers
- Track all projects and tasks across all engineers and address any delays. Ensure tight coordination with management.
You should have the following qualities:
- Strong track record of successful delivery of complex projects and product launches
- 2+ years of software development; 2+ years of program management
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of AI model development and deployment
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Technical program management, ML algorithms, Tensorflow, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 3 years to 10 years
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximise the number of electric kms delivered through our
ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver
over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close. As such,
our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of erickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years). That said, we are building our batteries and charging
infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our
own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Technical Program Manager is responsible for programs/projects involving cross-functional teams
focused on the delivery of products or system or features. They own and manage projects and
programs end-to-end, initiate, coordinate and communicate across groups effectively to provide ontime, within budget, high quality deliverables that meet customer/business expectations.
Sr.Technical Program Manager manages delivery using sound product & business acumen,
technology depth and strong project management skills. Sr.Technical Program manager act as
catalyst to faster business delivery by streamlining and simplifying processes, monitoring
engineering productivity and ensuring the engineering best practices are followed.
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
Drive multiple portfolios, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers,
software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners
across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC),
defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and
drives adoption across organization.
Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to
technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and
manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and
providing frequent program/project updates.
management experience in product organization
Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is
managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive
technical discussions if needed.
Experience in managing deliverables from multiple vendors
Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills,
concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
Mentor technical program managers on industry best practices.
5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery
- Timely execution of tasks
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure proper TAT for course activities
- Focus on Student satisfaction.
- Have a student-first approach with focus on helping students build a successful career in digital
- Student Enrollment for DigiGrad Programs and Courses
- eLearning Dashboard
- Management of courses in coordination with the team and trainers
- Content creation for various aspects of the program
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships team to facilitate the placement of students
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduation or Masters in any domain
- Freshers or less than 1 years work experience
You should apply if:
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage different tasks
- Posses team-management and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Patient and able to handle grievances and doubts by students
Apps and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone.
Over the next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly,
unlocking over 2.5 billion hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to
unstable or inexistent cellular connectivity.
Location – Mumbai / Bangalore
About the job: The primary goal of this role is to support and enable the business team to increase the use
cases of SugarBox network and hence monetization. This person will collaborate with business, product,
strategy teams to increase efficiency and efficacy of various programs impacting key organizational metrics
like ARPU, yield, gross/net revenue, MAU/DAUs etc. This role holder will wear multiple hats in a deep
● Working closely with the business team and other stakeholders in determining the short-medium-
long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution. Own the annual operating plan for
the business / revenue team.
● Advocating the business / partnership team in all engagements with internal functions
● Driving key new initiatives (like developers’ program, startup program etc) with medium to long term
● Creating processes, systems and tools that can automate, improve GTM / partner experience, and
enhance revenue yield.
● Act as a subject matter expert on specific projects / verticals to the business team / internal functions.
● Identify and pursue new opportunities of expansion through channel / partnerships.
● Deriving insights from data and putting them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
● Define, evaluate and create appropriate metrics to capture business health and help create
● 3-5 years of program management experience of working in the Technology/B2B SaaS/B2B2C/
● Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the
organization (technical, business, executive).
● Energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing
● Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
● Complex problem solver: a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate
sources to make the right decisions.
● Minimum 1 stint at a technology company / startup.
● Passion to be in technology space.
● MBA from a premier institution