Position : Program Manager
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
What excites us:
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Superior problem solving and decision making
- Project management skills
- Strong analytics and Calmness
- Self-starters who work well in a fluid environment
Bottomline, ownership is what is powered by us and that is what excites us the most
Requirements and Skills :
- Proven experience for 2+ Years as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Role is full time, based in Bangalore
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Develop CRM activities plan for B2B businesses in order to build customer loyalty and drive consumption
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluations
- Responsible for identifying different customer profiles, and carrying out the optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Responsible for initiating and organizing mini surveys to gather deeper customer insights on CRM related topics
- Responsible for identifying key trends and factors influencing customer behavior, like consumption and brand loyalty
- Undertake spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Serve as a custodian of customer database, and responsible for the maintenance and management of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Provide support for local, regional and international CRM projects as applicable in the organization
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of KPI
- Responsible for hands-on modeling and analysis of marketing campaigns to determine the best mix of channels and messaging
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns that optimize customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Measure, analyze, and report performance metrics pertaining to the organizations’ loyalty program
- Provide support for the development of predictive models, customer segmentation studies, and reports
- Drive long-term business growth by owning the customer lifecycle, including customer acquisition; optimizing contact strategies and promotional strategy; and building loyalty
- Identify, recommend, and implement quality and efficient improvements to CRM processes
Clootrack is an AI platform that helps brands understand how customers perceive them. We work with data at seriously large scale to derive insights that take businesses to the next level.
Key Skills / Knowledge required:
- Exposure to Analytics delivery process, ability to troubleshoot using insights within the data
- Ability to understand data and insights with respect to business requirements and context
- Basic Database query skills, with knowledge of Web-crawling concepts is preferred
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management and ability to deliver while working with cross functional teams
- Exposure to Agile Development (Scrum / Kanban) methodology is a plus
- Passion to understand data, and make big data useful for businesses
- Good to have machine learning knowledge/ certification
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Map business requirements to right data science solutions
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with Clients, internal stakeholders, third parties / vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Effectively monitor, control and support delivery, ensuring standard operating procedures and methodologies are followed
Company Location: Hyderabad (HYBRID)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Type: Permanent
# Order Management.
# Knowledge Procurement & Invoice modules.
# One year experience in Fusion/EBS.
# SQL Mandatory
# Good Communication
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
Notice Period- Immediate Joiners are preferred or max 1 month only
Location - Gurgram /Bangalore/Chennai
The role ensures the successful delivery of contracted services to the customer together with local consultants. You will:
· Act as an interface between local consulting teams & RIB R&D to ensure implementation customer needs are met
· Ensure successful system deployments and deliver standard configurations in collaboration with RIB
· Scoping of System integration and proposal design in collaboration with RIB
· Facilitate customer data migration
· Configure MTWO deployment to customer needs with following means :
o Dashboard/Control Tower 4.0 configuration
o Forms (Regional standard forms, client data entry forms with Java)
o Reports (Regional standard reports, 4.0 business/management reports, client reports with Java)
o Prepare and execute end-user training & manuals
**Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a roadmap for the deployment of MTWO to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of the project and successful deployments
**Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the Practice
**Assess the customers' knowledge of MTWO and overall cloud readiness to support them through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through the consulting team.
**Create, maintain and take-up of template documents, IT & system architecture, and standards
**Handover of repeatable processes to local consulting teams
**Advocate technology and business enablement to advise the best-practice methods in how to utilize MTWO to drive competitive advantage.
*Highly motivated and results-oriented
*Solid problem-solving skills required.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen.
*Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solution to the cloud
*Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
*Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and conferences)
*Experience conducting proofs of concept of new technology, and providing thought leadership at the highest levels
*Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
*Ability to evaluate requirements and technical specifications for solution design fit
*Address technical specification (e.g. via user stories)
*Knowledge of ticket systems and agile working practices
*Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
*Contribute to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
*Experience and desire to work in a cloud technology consulting environment.
*Preferably previous experience in solution rollout as well as user training & onboarding.
Required Technical Skills:
**5+ yrs at consultant Level and 8 yrs plus at lead level