Product Support Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Role: Customer Success Specialist
● Location: Bengaluru / Pune / Mumbai / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi NCR / Ahmedabad
● Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed + Incentive)
● Date of Joining: ASAP
● Sales: ○ Consultative selling by pitching product to customers both in offline event and via tele sales ○ Building a long-term relationship with customers ○ Ability to think on the feet and understand the customer pulse and pitch accordingly ○ Ability to take rejections and not let it affect the pitch to the next customer
● Resourceful: Always thinking of ways to get new leads, try different approaches to pitching, and adding value to the firm in various ways apart from just the core responsibility
● Not taking ’no’ for an answer - persistent with the customers while being pleasant and respectful; ability to engage and persuade
● Diligent in follow ups with the customer; taking ownership of every single lead and taking it to closure
● Understand customer concerns and relay it back to the product team to improve the product & application process
● Collections: Handle payment delays from customers through dialogue and persuasion.
● Passionate about talking to and understanding customer needs
● Fluent communication in English ● Passionate about personal growth and making a difference
● Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (fixed + incentives) ● Opportunity to be part of the early-stage fintech startup and make an impact ● High performers in this role will be given additional exposure
We are adding HubSpot Onbaording Specialists to our team of HubSpot experts. Niswey is growing fast in the HubSpot ecosystem and requires people who are passionate about onboarding customers to SaaS products.
- Get trained on HubSpot across all the Hubs. Focus on hands-on learning and solving challenges within HubSpot. You will be fully supported with our inhouse HubSpot curriculum as well other training available for the platform.
- Run the onboarding program for new clients as per the schedule decided upon
- Support the clients with their queries and quick resolution of issues raised
- Track all the communication and tasks using Hubspot
- Deliver a great onboarding experience to the client's team, which will be measured through reviews and NPS
- Spot opportunities to cross sell and upsell
- Run onboarding projects profitably
- Train new members on the team
- 2-5 years of experience in onboarding complex SaaS products
- At least 1 year experience of working on HubSpot
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep listening skills and patience
- Ability to solve problems by taking support of the right experts on the team
- Great at cross-functional team skills
- Project management experience is a plus
You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry is an add on
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Support Executive to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
You will work directly with our customers. You play a crucial role in engaging with the customer and building a strong relationship between Learnyst and the customer. You will act as an advisor and serve as the single point of contact for multiple customers. In short, the entire role is to deliver a happy, satisfied, referring customers.
You'll also interact with users as a whole by making and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys. You'll keep these concise, up-to-date, and easy-to-find so that the most important information about Learnyst is just a click away whenever customers need it.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email, phone, live chat, and screen shares
- Quickly address or respond customer inquiries via email, Intercom, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of Learnyst product, build content and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- You will investigate problems, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues, to efficiently prioritizing and solving a large number of inquiries
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Maintain Learnyst knowledge base which can be used by Customers to solve common problems
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical roadblocks
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English and Hindi verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it's equally important to listen and understand customer problems
- Excellent writing skills and email/chat etiquette
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation
- HTML/CSS, client/server architecture, and software debugging skills are a huge plus for this role
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working hours - 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST
- Exposure to grow your career as technical support in SaaS products
- Gain hands-on experience in serving direct customers
- Exposure to learning the end-to-end customer life cycle
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn
- Free Food And Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food and snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Marathi (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
Establish Customer Support Practices
Customer Success Managers are responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. Customer Success Managers may gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs, and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The Customer Success Manager must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Provide Technical and Product Support
Customer Success Managers must know the company’s products inside and out. They are often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. The Customer Success Manager is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.