- Define a product vision and build buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Understand customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow the product and increase market share
- Build superlative customer experiences and journeys to drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resource
- Drive product launches and GTM
- Proven work experience (4-7 years) in software product management or as an associate software product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Must have experience in building intuitive and simple user experiences and journeys
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and evangelize the product strategy to the leadership
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Data-oriented - Using and analyzing data to build insights and analysis of the product usage and gaps
- BE/B. Tech degree
For Investor Platform (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building consumer-facing products
- Strong focus and detailed importance to the user experience
For Risk / Credit (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building Risk evaluation tools and risk momodelingdelling
- Experience in building lending, credit or related products and solutions
- Skilled in data analysis, pattern analysis, and identification of patterns
For Integrations (Preferred)
- Experience in building technical products is a plus
- Should be able to talk "tech" to engineering teams, evaluate estimates and participate in technical solutions
- Will need to liaison with partners and work with them to integrate Klub and their products
- Prior experience in building software platforms is a big advantage
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
Product Manager - PACS
CrelioHealth builds applications for Medical Diagnostic Labs, helping them be more productive. While we continue to add more capability to capture different types of medical data, one of the greatest opportunities in the medical industry today is Medical Imaging. PACS or Picture Archiving & Communication System is a system designed & used for uploading medical imaging scans from MRI & CT instruments to the cloud to the image can be shared with respective doctors easily for quicker diagnosis.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited about Medical Imaging and would like build applications that change the world.
- Creating & managing road maps for PACS Applications
- Writing business cases for PACS to manage large size imaging communication
- Scope & define sprints for continued application growth
- Coordinating with customers, Medical Imaging companies & Engineering for alignment & delivery of the application
- Strategies to improve PACS App Adoption
- Conduct meetings for internal stakeholders for road map alignment & sharing progress updates
- Should have knowledge about Project Management & Software Product Development
- Should have project management experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to scope Epics & issues
- Ability to write basic test cases for business cases
- Ability to conduct scrums
- Knowledge of PACS & DICOM is a plus
- Preferred experience in open source DICOM standard & protocols
- Technical know how about application design & development will be preferred.
Attention: We are looking for Immediate joiners!
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For?
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large-scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Business (Sales, Supply
Chain, Catalog team, Supply and
Understand their vision and challenges to align tech product roadmap to address the same.
If required (need basis)
Qualification & Experience
3+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management – Catalog/Supply in ecommerce organisations
Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)
Product Management - Conceptualization - RoadMap Design.
Early Age StartUp Experience.
- Define best strategies for product development
- Product road maps
- should have 15 plus years exp
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.
- Vendor Management :: On-boarding & Payments
- MIS Reporting & Presentation
- Work closely with tech team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per technology
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level.
- Product research, competitive analysis, positioning and packaging of the product
- Work closely with business, technology, operations, sales, marketing teams to gather the product requirements and build the final version and structure of the product vision.
- Define the product roadmap, release models and delivery the same.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and generation of new ideas, based on internal intelligence, user behavioral trends, market analysis and revenue maximization.
- Preparation of the product note/policies as per the guidelines and benchmarking the product features with the peers.
- Successful launch of the new product, versions, enhancements, in line with the cost, scope, quality and schedule