We are looking for a Marketing Head for a leading beauty care brand based in Hyderabad.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Managing brand marketing strategy by strategically and effectively using various marketing media.
- Control and optimally utilize large marketing budgets.
- Build and lead a strong next level team of product managers, marketing executives etc.
- Effectively deal with media agencies, creative agencies and brand research organizations.
- Build brand position and frameworks for communication across products/ range
- Creating and executing an effective digital & social media marketing strategy
- Develop the product portfolio for long term and immediate term.
- Work with R&D to develop products to fill portfolio gaps.
- Developing he right marketing mix for both current and new products- product, packaging, pricing, promotion
- Develop strategies to increase off-takes for products and execute them in conjunction with sales team.
- Monitor brand health parameters like awareness, trial, and satisfaction through tracks / research.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing of a personal care / non food / FMCG brand
- Proven experience of leading marketing team of a high growth brand.
- The candidate needs to have orientation to work in a fast-growing company with quick thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
Gevme is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. Gevme has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist with experience in the B2B space. You will be responsible for generating inbound leads through content marketing and event marketing campaigns. You will also be generating awareness for Gevme through PR activities and partnerships.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
- Work with sales to develop regional programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Own end-to-end campaign execution. You’ll build, execute and scale marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Generating a lead pipeline through digital channels including content, events, email and social.
- Drive awareness for the brand by running PR activities, sourcing speaking opportunities and developing key partnerships.
- Develop our content strategy by generating new ideas for content and events with industry leaders, our customers, and our team.
- Set up and manage marketing analytics to report on campaigns performance.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Proficiency in reporting on campaigns and utilizing data to gauge effectiveness of content
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRMs
- Interest in the event industry is a plus
promote affiliate product
100% first month commission
30% subsequence recurring commission