About ConviPay Inc.
Founded in 2016, We at Convipay are a dynamic team constantly innovating to revolutionise cashless automated vending and transactions.
Head of Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising,
Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
*Female candidate from fashion, ecomerce or relevant background is prefered.
Job Location: Kandivali West, Mumbai (Work From Office)
Copywriter will be writing marekting copies for the purpose of advertising or other forms of digital marketing. The marketing content aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action
To write content about latest product with other writers in the team and develop ad copies based on marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, email campaign etc.
At least 3+ yrs of experience in copywriting.
Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to tough real world problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product,
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals.
- Execute and be accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales (online, offline, Hybrid)
- Collaborate across Functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Conceptualise and Execute Demand Generation activities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our
products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material and case studies
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 6 plus years in B2B SaaS.
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of SaaS products.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.
- Having an MBA from a Top School is preferred
- Timings - 2 pm - 11 pm IST
We are looking for a Growth hacker to join the core team. The role will start off as a strong individual contributor and later involve building the team as well as we scale. It will mean taking on full responsibility for driving revenue through ideas and actions that help meet brand, product and business objectives.
Key Work Areas
- Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, retention and conversion rate optimization
- Manage, optimise and execute multi-channel marketing and retargeting campaigns
- Analyse own content stream to optimise content strategy
- Write crisp copy with quick turn-around time
- Optimise listing for e-commerce marketplaces
- Draw insights from product sales data for product portfolio optimisation
Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate