About Therefore Consultancy and Services Pvt Ltd
2. Own ROI-driven pipeline coverage by scaling inbound channels and nurturing deals to grow revenues
3. Strategize & execute go-to-market to expand into international geographies starting with US & UK market
4. Execute ABM to drive upsells & cross-sells within the customer business
5. Build customer case studies and success stories to drive demand and enable Sales
Is this you?
1. Overall 7 to 15 years of experience with 3+ years of experience in driving growth for a company with a subscription based model, driving cross border sales
2. Experience leading, recruiting & growing a team of marketers
3. A kickass storyteller and communicator with strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
4. A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
5. Adopt a ‘get shit done’ mindset and demonstrate leadership, initiative, and motivation.
1. You are driven by the desire to scale sustainably
2. You have a good insight into organic and non-organic channels
3. You have an experimental mindset and are constantly running different types of experiments
to figure out a scalable channel to help us acquire users and customers.
4. Along with quantitative research and data analysis, you also love talking to customers on a regular basis to gather feedback and learn about different use-cases.
5. You have strong experience with Firebase & Google Analytics.
6. You understand product positioning and can craft a great content and communication
strategy to strengthen the brand.
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
BUILDING LEARNING PRODUCTS
TEAM MEMBER, FULL-TIME, MUMBAI-BASED, 4+ YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Can you create engaging learning experiences that bring to life deep human ideas?
This is an opportunity for you to inspire thousands of people (such as students, working professionals, government employees etc.) to bring in positive change in their lives through the power of deep human ideas. As a part of this team, your goal is create learning experiences that help people to discover new ideas, ideals, perspectives, and ways of thinking.
What is expected of you
In this role you are expected to take end-to-end ownership for the knowledge building as well as for creating interesting learning exercises and tools to help users engage with knowledge through a wide range of both digital and physical learning products (such as discovery books, programs, learning assessments, self-learning digital units etc.)
What this involves:
- Content Research for role models, interviews with clients for context stories, real-life examples etc.
- Visualization and representation of the context and scenarios to bring it to life for people
- Creatively visualizing ways to enrich the users learning and engagement with the subject through rich-media, explainers, enactments, etc.
- Construct the end to end learning experience weaving in the content to meet the messaging goals
- Continuous user testing for ensuring effectiveness
- Build an ecosystem of creative partners and work with them to build specific creative components that tie into the learning experience
- Integration into high-quality, visually packaged, world-class product that can go out to users
The Ideal candidate
You are likely to succeed in this role, if you –
- Enjoy knowledge and ideas related to human-growth and ideals (e.g. resilience, open-mindedness, courage)
- Have a strong narrative ability and ability to structure knowledge
- Ability to visualize engaging learning experiences that communicate ideas
- Goal focus and ability to build high quality products
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Strategy & Business Role (Associate/Manager):
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with central growth, marketing & product teams for formulating business growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own and execute special projects/initiatives which critical for business OR cross-functional in nature
- Conduct research on market size, competition and adjacencies for identifying new opportunities for Vahak
- Formulate OKRs and drive bi-weekly/monthly update meetings with the founders and vertical leads
- Lead PMO for critical core central projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college; MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Outcome oriented with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach
- Experience in consulting, tech startups, e-commerce - Associate (2-4 years), Manager (4+ years)
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process.
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains to the optimum with qualified leads & prospects.
- Source sales opportunities through email campaigns, social media and inbound lead management.
- Conducting webinars, online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Look for opening up opportunities for product trials and POC’s
- Negotiation and final closure of the intended sale.
- Collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow to enhance and improve the same.
- Team with new and potential channel partners and distribution channels in different markets.
- Report on Sales metrics including Conversion Ratios
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse competitive prices of products and features available in the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Both Offshore & Onshore experience.
- Passionate to learn more about Virtualization, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and new trends.
- Strong experience with corporate sales and dealing with corporates that require IT solutioning and products (SAAS products, Cloud Services, Technology solutioning).
- Strong experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Having an established track record of deal wins across various geographic regions and who can identify new targets and regions to grow the company’s sales footprint.
- Proficient in handling Digital marketing tools to help with SEO, SMM and DMM.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Experience in handling tools like GCP, AWS, PPC, Azure, EDM, Webinars, Blogs, etc. will be an added advantage.
We’re on the lookout for a data-savvy Growth Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies in online media and/or SaaS companies.
- The key performance metric for the role will be growth in pages views & Inc42 plus subscriptions
- It is essential the person understands funnel based marketing centred around content & engagement
- It is of utmost importance to have an experience of marketing automation at scale
- Devise B2B, B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Find and target audiences & accordingly onboard/execute paid social media marketing, content aggregations and influencer marketing plans
- To sustain India’s largest tech media platform it takes qualitative content marketing & automation at scale along with data-backed decisions, heavy testing, the feedback loop to drive product and editorial.
Give your career a lunar slingshot, we are an equal opportunity employer.