We are looking for a product marketing manager to develop user funnels and communication strategies to drive engagement and referrals on the One Code app. Our ideal candidate is a passionate & experienced Product Marketer with proven success in working with digital products and/or e-commerce for curating & driving product engagement end to end
● Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
● Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
● Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product
● Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and
● Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
● Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimize every step to increase conversion rates
● Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
● 4+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like
● Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
● Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
● Experience working in a B2C product is preferrable
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
What you will do:
- Executing digital marketing strategies across channels including email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Driving achievement of growth objectives like app installs, display, search, affiliates among others
- Improving the design, UX, traffic and content of the website
- Designing, building and maintaining organization’s social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creating paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance of campaigns based on the insight
- Growing the lead volume at a sustainable cost
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing agencies and affiliates
- Driving maximum ROI from campaigns
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School and/ or B. Tech. from a Tier I college
- Analytical skills: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong business acumen and detail orientation
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile
- Knowledge in Jira, CRM, Power BI
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Prior experience in handling campaigns development in terms of digital along with ATL/ BTL channels
- Experience in handling Campaign Management on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Experience in performance marketing and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and passion for technology
- Ability to optimize CPC and CPL in an effective manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and under budget
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords
- Develop and execute Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Strong understanding of Data, Funnels, Performance Metrics
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behavior of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
We are looking for a Growth hacker to join the core team. The role will start off as a strong individual contributor and later involve building the team as well as we scale. It will mean taking on full responsibility for driving revenue through ideas and actions that help meet brand, product and business objectives.
Key Work Areas
- Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, retention and conversion rate optimization
- Manage, optimise and execute multi-channel marketing and retargeting campaigns
- Analyse own content stream to optimise content strategy
- Write crisp copy with quick turn-around time
- Optimise listing for e-commerce marketplaces
- Draw insights from product sales data for product portfolio optimisation
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.