Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Here’s what you’ll be doing :
- Work with the leadership team to identify the challenges while scaling.
- Build a growth strategy plan to acquire new customers by defining the target market, identifying personas, and aligning them to the most efficient acquisition channels. Regularly analyzing the key Product Growth metrics of the product and optimize the growth strategy accordingly.
- Apply best practices for how to best engage customers, and retain them for the long term.
- Focus on making the product profitable, including selecting key markets and outreach channels.
- Apply best practices of experience design, measure the effectiveness of your monetization strategy. Design and define pricing plans that utilize quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Build and enable the growth team
Must have’s :
- 4+ years of experience in either a tier-1 consulting firm or product growth experience consumer-facing startup.
- Built/scaled teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- First principle thinker.
- Extremely action-oriented.
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals.
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
● Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
● Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
● Create and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
● Build and expand influencer networks and manage relationships with our partners.
● Curate a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
and reach out to them for collaborations.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
● Should be able to identify the right set of influencers to run different campaigns.
● Able to negotiate contracts and pricing with content creators to fit budgets and business
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Excellent communication skills.
● Understands influencer culture and influencer marketing deeply and knows how to
conceptualize and run social media programs across platforms.
● Creativity, influencer relations, content creation, social media, and project management
● Ability to pitch campaigns and negotiate with influencers
Proposed Job Description
Egnyte is looking for an amazing, data-driven SEO Senior Manager to own, coordinate, and execute SEO strategies. You will be in charge of attracting organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads & pipeline for the business. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented, possess excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding communication skills. You will work with product marketing, content creation, marketing operations teams, and an SEO agency to drive keyword ranking increases, qualified traffic, and essential business outcomes.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Own and define SEO strategy & roadmap, manage resources, vendors and deliver leads and pipeline
- Create awareness and engagement through SEO friendly content that results in keyword ranking, attracts qualified traffic in specific vertical industries and themes.
- Strategically collaborate with interdepartmental teams to define goals for success.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain search engine, and internet marketing standards.
- Contribute SEO expertise to the company blog, social media accounts, and webpages.
- Leverage analytics tools, build reporting to tell the customer journey and improve website conversion.
- Collaborate with the content team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide exceptional multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Partner with Egnyte’s content/editorial team and other subject matter experts to build, manage a rich content calendar.
- Deliver regular reports on SEO activity and engagement for strategic planning and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Search Engine Optimization (SEO), preferably in selling cloud software solutions to mid-market and enterprise companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM processes
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, including Google Keyword Planner, Conductor, Moz, and CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web administration a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console as well as additional reporting tools. GA4 implementation experience will be a definite plus
- Understanding of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Employment at Egnyte is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- Egnyte provides a unified content security and governance solution for collaboration, data security, compliance, and threat detection for multicloud businesses. More than 16,000 organizations trust Egnyte to reduce risks and IT complexity, prevent ransomware and IP theft and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. Investors include GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs.
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings