We are looking for a rockstar Product Marketing Manager who can take Kommunicate’s growth to the next level.The product marketer will collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
What You'll Do
- Develop market messaging & positioning and product packaging that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback, in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and responsiveness
- Work on Conversion Retention Optimization across the revenue funnel including A/B testing, copy testing, value proposition testing, etc.
Who Are You
- 4+ years experience ideally in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role (or closely related)
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem-solving
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and being accountable
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Storyteller & Fountainhead brimming with ideas on variety of ways to communicate the message to target audience to create pull-marketing advertisements
- Develop graphic, copy & video content using Brand Key communication framework
- Deliver brand assets like social media content, landing page content, performance marketing creatives, directional scripts for influencers, PR etc.
- Deeply understand & empathise with consumer insights & create Brand stories around problem, solution, functional benefits, emotional payoffs & social currency to drive awareness, brand attribute scores & sales
- Provide direction to designers, videographers, editors to develop online marketing campaigns
- Map customer journeys, service design and communication assets to drive engagement
- Coordinate with agencies to create marketing creatives, video content
- Analyze online consumer behaviours & trends to understand product-market fit
- Manage daily marketing & communication operations
- 5+ years experience in advertising agency with product marketing background
- Prior experience in conceptualization & execution of short 15 secs videos ads
- Strong storytelling visualization skills in form of videos & graphics
- Experience in in women oriented product, service, startup is added plus
- Intuitively sense the market need and visualize marketing & communication tactics
What you will be expected to do
Own the complete cycle from prospecting to closing and launching new customers
Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale
Understand customer’s needs and Company's product deeply and articulateCompany's unique value proposition to close deals
Generate new leads through personalised outreach
Develop strategies, along with marketing team, for generating more leads in your region
Maintain an effective 2 way communication with all details in the CRM
Hit the monthly sales goals
We want you if you have...
At least 3 years of hunting experience with a SaaS product
Experience of selling to C-level executives and finance teams
Understanding of B2B selling process
Track record of generating your own pipeline
Track record of consistently hitting your targets
Ability to own the outcomes in a remote environment
Knack for generating the required support instead of waiting for it
HUSTLE & High adaptability to fast paced change
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a B2B SaaS offering that is
trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform
for content led businesses, Voiro helps media companies unlock a data driven
approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the
revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot
in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as
the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and Big Billion Day.
We’re looking for a marketing leader to build a top-quality marketing practice; one
that will help scale Voiro to the next level on the back of a strong product, a
customer list that includes the best of Indian media, and a tight, close-knit team.
As Voiro’s Vice President of Marketing, you will:
● Be responsible for building and strengthening Voiro’s brand and positioning
in line with the company’s product, vision and strategy
● Own and execute a communication strategy, both external and internal
● Be responsible for delivering a pipeline of conversations to our sales team
● Build a robust, data-driven, measurement-focused marketing practice,
including but not limited to product marketing, content marketing, events
and digital marketing
● Grow a team of focused, capable, marketing specialists
Experience and background
We’re looking for someone with 8 or more years of experience in B2B marketing,
working across at least two or three of the following verticals: brand marketing,
digital marketing and lead generation, product marketing, events, content
production, research and measurement. An MBA is preferred but not essential
Our ideal hire will:.
● Have experience leading a team
● Be a complete technology and media enthusiast
● Be familiar with SaaS business constructs
● Be driven by data and measurement
● Have unquestionable ethics and be incredibly self-motivated
We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Product Marketing Specialist (SaaS-Based)
Experience: 3 to 6yrs
Promobi Technologies is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of our products. You as an ideal candidate are not only passionate but also an experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing from Account-based marketing activities to branding and positioning campaigns to place our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- In depth knowledge of Data Driven Marketing are a must and a Data-oriented professional - working with data and insights and pairing that for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Increase our solution's social, digital, and events presence and visibility.
- Product content - take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals and Create an effective conversion optimization strategy.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Proficiency in email marketing automation technology
- Demonstrates superior understanding of A/B testing and testing methodologies while coordinating the development and execution of test plans within the Optimization Team.
- Passionate about technology - keen to learn about how things work and understand technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Define the multi-product solution for each segment, and partner with the rest of the team to build positioning, sales enablement, and marketing assets to target these sub-segments.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams like - sales, partner managers, marketing to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives
- To support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Auterion brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- MBA with relevant experience in the B2B SaaS market.
- Proven relevant experience in creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including content marketing, social media, paid and organic marketing initiatives, webinars, trade shows
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams like sales, product development, executive management, and external stakeholders.
- Need to gain good understanding of the product, business and brand to marry them together
- Devise marketing strategies on social media, digital platforms, business partners and on the product to drive company goals
- Conduct user research to understand the gaps in the product, business and brand
- Devise brand communications strategy with the product and business aspect into it
- Translate technical information and product features to potential users
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our products
- Develop end to end product marketing strategies
- Run marketing campaigns across channels including and not limited to all forms of digital marketing
- Test and evaluate features using relevant KPIS from users
- Collaborate with Product Manager to continue improving the products
- Collaborate effectively and remotely with team to implement strategies
- Atleast 2 years experience where you have actively used digital channels for marketing
- Experience in market analysis and working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharp analytical & strong quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in a B2C startup company
- Bonus if you have experience in fintech or teenager focussed startup
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.