- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Casual Games team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with assigned game teams to ensure the titles are a commercial success.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the treasure map that keeps our game heading towards the right destination”
What you will really be doing
Working collaboratively with disciplines across development and publishing to help make sure our games are a commercial success
Help us to define and understand the target audience for a game and use this knowledge to better guide our feature and content roadmaps
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyze competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
Communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders the status of the game and it’s future plans
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll be a champion for the game at every opportunity - always willing to share news, updates, progress and successes
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, Business Performance Management) in a gaming studio.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Egnyte’s Platform provides the foundation for thousands of businesses and millions of users to create content, and collaborate with colleagues and partners while keeping their content protected and secure. Egnyte’s Platform hosts a number of vertical applications and modules and provides comprehensive protection and governance of customer’s data across many repositories, beyond Egnyte’s own collaboration solution.
Taking advantage of internally developed, advanced machine learning and AI, and with a focus on ease of use, minimal required configuration and simplified deployment, Egnyte’s platform delivers unprecedented value to customers very quickly and with minimal effort.
As a key leader in the product management team and reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the head of PM for India will manage product managers residing in India who are responsible for different parts of the Egnyte Platform, and will be instrumental in taking the Platform to the next level.
What you can expect to work on:
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of product managers in India
- Define, validate and improve various aspects of the Egnyte’s Platform in collaboration with local and remote product managers, engineering leaders, and the UX team
- Build and keep up-to-date the roadmap for various subcomponent products and drive execution
- Set measurable KPIs and goals for product team members in India
- Identify new growth opportunities, prioritize and execute
- Work with various internal teams to align the products direction
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of product management with agile development methodologies
- Experience leading product managers with different level of experience and ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
- Strong domain expertise in scalable Enterprise Cloud infrastructure, data governance and security practices, business and technology issues related to managing enterprise information assets and approaches related to data collaboration in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory, compliances and emerging trends and issues
- Strategic thinking with the ability to translate strategy into requirements and execution plans with a bias towards action
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Bachelor (MBA a plus) degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering)
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.