Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a After Sales Service Head, you will be responsible for customer service operations and strategic planning for providing product after-sales services to guarantee that established targets are reached.
What you will do:
- Preparing and managing the annual operating budget of the after-sales department
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Monitoring vendor/supplier contract details to notify of pending expiration and helping process renewal
- Directing and coordinating the customer service operation appropriately with set customer service standards
- Creating and implementing strategies to limit product returns that exceed a predetermined threshold
- Working with sales department heads to improve product sales success through effective post-sale planning
- Evaluating MFR/FFR and working on a product life cycle strategy with the product and sales teams
- Training, motivating, and leading after-sales teams to meet specified goals and targets while increasing productivity
- Maintaining a top quality repair service and reducing returns
- B2B and B2C return handling with A/B/C/D category product categorization
- Verifying and following up on orders for spare parts based on an analysis of product repair possibilities to assure a ready supply
- Overseeing all post-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and making recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer data of the after-sales department are up to date and easily accessible
- Providing periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years
- Understanding of customer needs and making appropriate proposals
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Paid Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
- Profile - Paid Marketing Specialist
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- Optimizing campaigns, monitoring performance of all the key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and presenting it to the leadership periodically to deliver the best return on investment.
- Working with the content team and designing team to frame the most effective content & design for the campaigns
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Taking complete ownership of the ads, budgets, implementation and their effectiveness, including managing the quality of listings and more to improve the ad efficiencies
- Using analytical tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPI, conversion rates daily and optimizing accordingly
- Accountable for all the paid marketing which includes - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora.
- PPC for directories like G2Crowd, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in paid advertising campaigns, majorly in the Google Ads
- Prior experience in Paid Google marketing in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Should be able to manage budgets (15-20k USD per month or higher), optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on experience in Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.