- Planning with the product advancement group to finish item thoughts
- Utilizing different programming to plan the items. Has hands on coding experience across different technology stacks. Willing to experiment & explore across technologies and identify the best suited
- Performing constant market analysis of competing products
- Testing item models to control configuration blemishes
- Talking with delivery team to work out financially savvy producing methodology and solutions.
- Ability to ideate, code, setup a prototype and on approval design the entire application as per business requirements.
- Complete knowledge of Full stack development. .
- As a product engineer, our Super Hero is expected to participate in all parts of development life cycle. Create user friendly, cost effective product design.
- Ability to research w.r.t features, UX, functionalities and finally testing before being rolled out.
- Familiarity with all stages of product development life cycle.
- Extensive experience in writing codes, deep understanding of platform architecture, ability to design & develop solutions & knack towards problem solving.
- Deep engineering skills in various technology stacks, ability to handle big data concepts, keen to work in IIOT & machine data domain.
- Ability to effectively present ideas & communicate with team members within & outside organization, ability to write routine reports and correspondence and ability to speak confidently & effectively before groups of customers or other Donaldson colleagues.
- We are happy to have a technology geek take this position as long as s/he is able to align the product roadmap to organization’s growth roadmap.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills in English Language are mandatory.
- This is a global role and the candidate may be required to travel to Smart Ship Hub’s different delivery centres.
Experience Requirements & Educational Qualification
- Atleast 5 years of proven product engineering experience. Must have: managed product life cycle, knowledge of product roadmap, extensive coding experience.
- Should be open to working in Disruptive Application Design domain, IIOT, Smart Sensors, Big data
About Smart Ship Hub Pvt Ltd
Software Development Engineer (.Net) GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Software development Engineer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an SDE, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design pattern.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding on HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop efficient APIs.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a Fullstack Developer
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Node JS, Python)
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB).
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
Varivas is a community that allows users to create, support, and recommend content. The mission of Varivas is to give the community freedom, ease, and complete control of their content.
Varivas is an early-stage startup looking for its first few members.
Become part of a core team of an upcoming startup building an exciting product from scratch.
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- MEAN stack Angular, Node JS, Express, MongoDB
- Azure for hosting and data storage etc.
- Any previous experience in building a social network, payment system or content hosting is a big plus. (Please mention this in your application)
What we can offer:
- Payment for work done (of course 🙂)
- Remote work from anywhere
- Complete flexibility of working hours
- Complete freedom and ownership of your work
- No meetings, standups, or daily status group calls. (We prefer asynchronous communication like slack)
- High equity (1-2.5%) if you are interested
What we expect from the candidate:
- Should be able to work independently without any hand-holding.
- Problem solver who takes complete ownership of given work.
- Smart developer who delivers on results. (You will be assessed based on what you deliver, not by how hard or how long you work)
- Self-motivated candidates who do the work because they like it and are good at it.
- Self-managed individuals. You will not be managed by anyone on day to day basis. (There are no managers in the company)
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using
- HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- 2-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate
- design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on
- the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites,
- optimizing, cutting, or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean, and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility,
- industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design
- (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Additional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Developing for mobile platforms
- Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
- Blockchain Knowledge is must
- CouchDB is must
As our Full Stack Engineer, you will be developing fast, reliable and scalable web applications while taking responsibility for shipping core backend features.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app products
- Architect, optimize and scale complex systems like the database engine and APIs
- Follow TDD and write well designed, factored, and tested code
- Develop new features and maintain existing code
- Manage infrastructure and ensure security of applications
- Solve complex product and engineering challenges alongside the core team
What we're looking for in you:
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Have strong fundamentals in systems design and RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Product minded: Strong UI/UX and design sense
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and dynamic web page development
- Experience working with React.js, Next.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Redux, TypeScript
- Stellar problem solving and research skills with the ability to design scalable systems
- Exposure with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD Setups
- Experience in functional, L& P and security testing
Benefits of working with Rivi:
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- More responsibilities and more opportunities
- The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
- Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
- Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
- Feel empowered and change things - We value ideas and suggestions
- Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
ChiefEx Technologies Pvt Ltd is an early stage SAAS application startup providing an integrated technology platform to small businesses for most of their day to day activities for all of their business cycle with complete control on activities.
Our application is very flexible and its minimalistic design is loved by many customers.
The company is looking at further expanding the solution and rolling across geographies in the coming future.
Our MVP is ready and we started early traction. We are looking for passionate developers with an entrepreneurship mindset to join our team as Team Lead - MEAN Stack.
Joining as a founding team member will come with lots of benefits and opportunities to grow.
There won't be any cash benefits for at least 3 months or till we achieve revenue goals or funding. A very attractive indicative compensation will be offered with equity for the right candidate.
Right candidate will be inducted as Co-founder / CTO.
You will be getting freedom and autonomy to perform tasks, manage and build your team and engage in cross functional activities.
This is a high growth career opportunity is only best for those who have the capability to fast grow the organisation as a High growth driver and with an Entrepreneur Mindset.
Note: DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for a traditionally paid employee safe mode opportunity.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field.
- Prior 5+ years of experience in leading full stack development (MEAN Stack) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, DSA, etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, AWS, cloud deployment, Git, etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a potential candidate and have some questions, please feel free to talk with us.
Looking for a full stack developer who can code in Angular (UI) and Java (front end and back end). Should be able to code a feature end to end integrating front end and back end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and atomization
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in Angular 6 and above
- Experience in Services, Components, Modules, CSS and HTML
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Good experience in REST APIs, Webservices, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, Junit, Gradle
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good to Have Skills: AWS Services, DevOps
2) Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks, NodeJs, Frontend Framework: ReactJs/AngularJS, GIT, MySql, NoSql/MongoDb, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
4) Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
5) Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
6) Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6) Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
7) Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
8) Strong Communication Skills.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 3 + years Hands-on in development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.