Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 to 5 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will work with a world-class team on multiple global products, and be part of creating and driving the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 0-2 years of product management experience.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
As a Product Manager, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, and quality assurance analysts to execute on a portfolio of complex projects related to designing the next generation of our B2C and B2B offerings.
This position is based out of our swanky Gurugram head office.
Ability to manage work in a fast-paced environment and not minding getting their hands dirty is a must.
A successful candidate for this role will have 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in delivering and managing industry-first products and platforms, with a strong user focus, excellent project management skills, delivering impeccable BRDs and PRDs, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. They should be well-accustomed to project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
1. Utilization of agile methodologies: to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for newly-developed products as well as enhancements to existing products
2. Understanding data and analytics and using that as a focal point for all deliveries is a must.
3. Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including digital sales, marketing, business management, and design and engineering teams.
4. Takes responsibility as the Product Owner/ Champion of the assigned product/ module and is the go-to person for any solutions/requirements in the assigned area.
5. Ability to develop quick partnerships with 3rd party systems and integrate their API's to enhance a company's product capabilities faster.
6. Ensure UAT and QA checks on every product release.
7. Make sure OKRs and timelines are met without impacting the quality of product or its release.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
Liquiloans is a P2P (peer-to-peer) lending platform that caters to both borrowers and investors. We're four years old and 100+ members strong! We're looking for Product Mangers who will be able to drive a data driven impact over gut-feeling in building new features across the software modules in the platform.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Conceptualize impactful features and product offerings by collaborating with internal teams like engineering, design, marketing, operations and business development
- Manage the product life cycle, including strategy, requirements, target user research, prototyping, user experience journey, stakeholder satisfaction, etc.
- Implement go-to-market strategies, define goals and metrics for the success of the product/ feature/ process change
- Drive the P/L on both existing and new products/features
- Communicate with technical vendor partners for support, if required
- Demonstrate product features to clients/customers, & internal employees
Skills required :
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a product oriented environment
- Knowledge of Jira, Adobe XD, Google Docs, Freshdesk/Zoho software(s)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Crisp communication skills & ability to convert requirements into user stories
- Ability to focus on the task while coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise solutions such as Billing, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM, Loan Origination Software, Loan Management System, Stock Brokering, etc.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine
Learning and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on the “why” features are being built and “what” they are aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite-offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
● Understand execution is more impactful than ideation.
● 3 - 4 years of customer-facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success, and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly Desirable
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Computer Science/Engineering degree or entrepreneurial work experience a strong Plus.
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person.
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your intuition.
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world-class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sodexo meal card
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.