- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
One Impression is one of the World’s largest influencer marketing platforms helping over 300+ global brands ranging from enterprises such as Unilever, Nestle, Amazon to startups such as Meesho, Nykaa, CoinSwitch. We are active in over 12 countries including India, US, Australia, the Middle East, etc, and have a network of over 6.5 Mil + influencers across Instagram & YouTube. Our creator network is one of the largest ranging from top celebrities to nano creators in over 10+ languages.
We are quickly capturing wallet shares of giants such as Facebook & Google as influencers continue to become a mainstream channel for brands to drive growth and engagement amongst their target audiences. The ultimate vision is to capture 25% of the global media ad spend by becoming the world’s de-facto influencer platform.
We are already the market leader in the Asian market and are now aiming to grow 10x by consolidating the entire market spend towards our newly launched platform for advertisers. In parallel, we aim to establish a strong presence in other global markets such as the US, Indonesia, etc. We are also backed by some of the top investors in the country including Founders of Vedantu, LivSpace, People Group, MamaEarth, Wow Skin Sciences, OML, etc as well as celebrities such as KL Rahul, Zakir Khan, Masoom Minawala, to name a few.
We are looking for a product leader in the company who can build & drive our product team for creating a secure, scalable & robust One Impression platform that delights customers. As a foundational member of the team, you will be responsible for driving the team’s long-term vision, driving/shaping roadmaps, implementing the latest technologies, and providing leadership to the product team.
We strongly believe in our people and they are the key pillars to driving our success. It is our people who drive our incredible growth. If you are excited about solving complex world problems, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Product Leader in our team, you will collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, and Engineers. We have a strong bias for action. Above all, our team is driven by impact, not features. We drive ‘problem discovery’ & delivery - not only obsess over “what to build”, but execute with rigour to create impact.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience: Minimum 9+ years of experience with at least 4 years of experience in product management
- Leadership: Prior experience hiring & leading a team of top-notch PMs
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
- Fun personality: People love working with you
- Lead the Product organisation, supervising and mentoring the teams to build a world-class product practice at One Impression
- Create the vision and strategies for the growth of all products while maintaining considerations of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Spearhead the strategy and execution by collaborating closely with Design, Engineering, User Research, and Data teams to shape a customer-focused product
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business towards product-market fit.
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap.
- Enable the teams to manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience and business objectives.
- Define and maintain creative, high-level and detailed product roadmaps and specifications that align with long-term business objectives
- Responsible for the identification of target consumer segments and markets and play a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies from which he can send recommendations on product pricing and positioning
- Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels; including both technical risks and associated business risks.
What you will need
- Undergrad from premier colleges and universities
- 10+ years of overall experience
- At least 6+ years experience in product management in a tech-led company
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on ‘first principles’ thinking
- Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, etc operate
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course-correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTOs & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for the internal team’s technical requirements
Payments & Finance
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down the foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with the latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams. Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyze the flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success, etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions, and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, and Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product, or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation, etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
As a Product Manager on ColorTokens microservice/container/serverless security platform you will be tasked with defining the next set of compelling features that will drive the creation of a compelling Zero Trust Platform which will leapfrog the competition in its security efficacy, ease of use and comprehensiveness. we plan to solve using ColorTokens ZeroTrust Platforms by providing application centric iew of containerized environments and building policy enforcement around applications, services and containers for the security administrator.
- Desired Skills
- 5-10 years of direct work experience as a product manager working for providing security for cloud, containers/microservices and serverless architectures.
- Knowledge of SaaS product delivery
- You will need to understand critical customer requirements and prioritize the creation of value added features within the platform:
- Create crisp understandable requirements starting with product requirement documents and user stories that can be worked on with engineering
- Provide thought leadership for engineering to delivery on these features and guide though the development process
- Train sales on new features developed and provide both how to sell and technical vision
- Understand how to measure, track, and optimize a SaaS security offering managing hundreds of thousands of customers and endpoints
- Constantly interact with customers to present and socialize product functionality and roadmap
- Collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other important information to upper management at regular intervals to show the state of the business
- Engaging directly in a scaled agile development process with CICD pipeline
- Working with Product Marketing to help message product features in an understandable manner
- Bachelor's degree in CS or similar, MBA degree preferred
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Former experience as a software engineer or sales engineering is highly desirable
- Experience in Information Security/Cyber Security
- Comfortable in presentations in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of key strategic goals
We look forward to hearing from you and joining us in this exciting journey.