- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
About Biddano Pvt Limited
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Product Manager for our Internal Tools & Platform products. This role oversees our billing system, subscription management, sign-up attribution, support tools and analytics for internal teams. The goal of these products is to provide actionable insights & visibility on platform metrics to other teams. In this role your colleagues and peers are going to be your customers. You will be supported by a team of devs and infra specialists, designers, other teams & guided by the leadership. You will be required to refine the roadmap, ruthlessly prioritize it and focus on adding value for other teams in an iterative manner. This will require a deep understanding of which features are most important to solve our platform challenges. This will be obtained from your deep knowledge of a SaaS business, experience with analytics tools and product definition skills.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Own and build a strategy to make the platform metrics more accessible and transparent
- Build a long term product strategy to make internal tools more robust
- Be an educator for the internal teams and keep them informed of latest developments and trade-offs involved in product decisions
- Monitor and access reliability of internal systems like billing, support, affiliate management and internal automations
- Audit and improve internal systems for platform analytics, revenue reporting and usage reports
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have a track record of working on platform problems and catering to other teams as your customer
- You believe in iterative development, experimentation and learning instead of chasing perfection
- You can identify good opportunities, ideate and prioritize them
- You can work closely with design team and are comfortable with wireframing, building user journey maps, user testing prototypes
- You can work with development teams and are great at communicating trade-off decisions to them and build the team’s confidence in your product strategy
- You have rolled out a product or a feature before and conducted extensive beta tests to gather user feedback
- You have used analytics to monitor, analyze and learn from user behavior by instrumenting meaningful data points and metrics while staying away from vanity metrics
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can work on multiple initiatives at any given time
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
- You have experience with Pendo, Stripe, FirstPromoter and/or Zapier
- You can read APIs
- You understand how event-based systems work and how they differ from workflow based systems
We are looking for an individual with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centred ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions like User Interface, User Experience, along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyse business requirements, scope, and technicalities associated with the product.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
We believe in a world full of digital products; UX is the differentiator. Our mission is to help businesses leverage the power of design to succeed and deliver great user experience. Our name is a result of our service philosophy - create meaningful digital Products for the users by following a user centric Process while servicing our clients with a Professional team and mindset. We are PROCREATOR
ProCreator is an award-winning design agency comprised of multi-disciplinary design experts delivering user experience, interface design, branding & product development solutions across digital touch-points.
We are creators on a mission to make the digital world a beautiful place to see, use, feel and experience.
By translating our ideas into engaging, innovative and user-centred experiences, we empower our clients to leverage the power of design to deliver a compelling user experience to their customers exceeding their experience & expectations.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good English is written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Zoho Projects, Sketch, Illustrator.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
We are looking to hire multiple Technical Product Manager at different levels for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us! This position reports to: Director of Product and Program.
What you will be doing:
Building product strategy with a strong technology mindset.
Work closely with business team in their pitch and proposals through user research and evaluating emerging technologies to foster innovation in shaping product ideas.
Lead Product Definition phase by driving user research, story mapping, technical feasibility study to generate solutions for client's problems/user needs.
Define, develop and execute product roadmap through till delivery by ruthlessly prioritizing the backlog.
Leverage analytics and user research to envision and propose product improvements.
Define, analyze, and communicate product metrics to guide new features and enhancements.
Serve as the Scrum Product Owner for development teams, including all responsibilities like roadmap definition, feature prioritization, story writing with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will NOT Be Doing:
Project and people management.
Owning and driving engineering decisions.
A highly talented and driven technical product owner with 8+ years of overall experience and 5 years actively as technical product manager/owner.
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile development and web technologies (CMS, Angular React).
Has excellent analytical and communication skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate with clients and internal stakeholders.
Experience defining product strategy from scratch with implementation success in previous roles is a must.
Proven experience one or more of mobile/healthcare/fintech domains or startup space.
Technical background in building mobile/cloud/ML/AI/SaaS products and bring own point of view in proposing the solutions to client requirements.
Act as product evangelist with deep curiosity on technology trends and being able to go deep into technology and relate technical enhancements to build product vision.
Experience with cloud ecosystem or related technologies.
Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog according to business value.
Nice to Have
Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
Multi-tasker with ability to support at least 2 products in parallel.
Experience with Rally/Jira/Azure Devops or similar Agile Project Management tools.
Proficiency with at-least in one language Python, Swift, Kotlin etc.
Ability to use story splitting techniques to break larger stories and deliver in small increments.
Experience using workshop techniques to foster story mapping and ideation sessions.
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.