- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
Product Manager - FundRight
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21, and are growing aggressively.
Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we’d love to hear from you. As a product manager on FundRight, you’ll work with all stakeholders to understand the business needs, translate them into amazing offerings and own the success for the product.
You’ll support the building of a fast-paced environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration to design and deliver products aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
- Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
- Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
- Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
- Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
- Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
- Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
- Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
- Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational and public speaking skills
- Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have:
- Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace like initiatives
- Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
Sr Product Manager / Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
At Amagi we are looking for a product leader to build world class big data and analytics platform to help our teams in making data driven decisions and to accelerate our business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and experienced in end-to-end product management to drive our long-term data and analytics strategy.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for owning product roadmap and KPIs, driving product operational tasks to ensure configurable and scalable solutions.
- Lead the product requirements to build real time, highly scalable, low latency data platform.
- Author PRD and define the strategic roadmap.
- Lead the Product design, MVPs and POCs and fast track deliveries
- Collaborate with various functions and design the most effective solutions.
- Understand customer needs and define the data solutions and insights to drive business outcomes
- Define key product performance metrices to drive business and customer outcomes
- 12+ years of overall SDLC experience with 7+ years of product management experience in fast paced company.
- Proven experience delivering large scale highly available big data processing systems.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, data transformation and integration methodologies.
- Technically savvy with experience in big data systems like AWS, RedShift, Athena, Kafka and related technologies
- Demonstrate collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross functional teams.
- Experience in taking products through full life cycle, from proposal to launch
- Strategic thinking capabilities to define the product roadmap and right prioritization of the backlog in line with the long-term vision
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and use data to solve ambiguous problems
- Technical ability to understand and discuss software architecture, product integration, non-functional requirements etc. with the Engineering team.
- Technically savvy with good understanding of cloud application development.
- Software development experience building Enterprise platforms
- Experience in third-party vendor assessments
- Experience working with AI , ML , Bigdata and analytics tools
- Understanding of regulations such as data privacy, data security and governance
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
What you will do:
- Building exciting and high impact features for the small business community such as inventory management, billing, accounting, tax filing
- Having high user empathy, looking at the entire flow, taking care of all the edge cases and is creative in problem solving
- A customer-first approach - you must always think customer first and be absolutely unwilling to make compromises on customer experience.
- Past experience in creating products for small and medium businesses will be preferred
Sheeko is India’s largest marketplace for influencers and brand marketers. We’re building a product to enable brands to sell via lacs of influencer owned Ecom stores.
Looking for an enthusiastic product management intern to do help build the product from scratch. The candidate has to work closely with the business & engineering teams and frequently interact with intended users : shoppers, influencers & ecommerce heads at brands to drive the product strategy.
ROLE - PRODUCT MANAGER INTERN
We’re looking for a product manager intern to design & build the product. He/She will work closely with the engineering & business teams to work on the product & business strategy. The candidate must be data informed, with a strong business acumen and understanding of user behavior
The candidate must be hands on in interacting with end users yet is data driven. The candidate must be excited to be a part of a high adrenaline high growth startup journey.
The candidate will design the product from scratch. He/She will talk to influencers & Ecommerce managers / business heads to understand the user journey from influencer & brand side.
Experience of working in a product management role in a B2C product
Experienced in building wireframes.
Deserving candidate can also be offered a full time position with CTC of 15 - 18LPA ( cash ) + ESOPs
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers