- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
What you'll do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends and come up with innovative products that cater to the same
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Work closely with business analysts, UX engineers to build workflows
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports and propose solutions to reduce bounce rates, increase conversions (leads & online sales)
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Vakilsearch and its features across primary market segments
- Degree/Certification in product design or engineering
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends
- Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects
- Determining improvements to product features
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Preparing project status and risk management reports
- Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers
- Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback
- Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior
- Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies
- Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
- Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience in advanced SQL (Mandatory)
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
- Improving the NPS of the partners.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for future sprints.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- 2+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
- Overall 9-16 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech.
- Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry.
- Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking.
- Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.