Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
About Aurum PropTech
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
As an early member of our founding team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You'll also play a critical role in Tartan's growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables for the Product Manager would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product along with the founders
What you'll do
- Design and own product roadmap - Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady execution of the product. Build, execute and grow one of our products, owning the entire process starting from customer requirements and on-boarding to product delivery. Track the performance, analytics of the product and define metrics.
- Customer Research - You understand our customers: their pain points amongst different industries and their looking. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enable further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - You are familiar with the different stages of our sales cycle and what the sales team needs to succeed at moving prospects through. You can talk to both our technical and non-technical customers
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development and marketing teams
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and become an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- You are a generalist who likes to solve business problems cross-functionally and develop scaling processes
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Passionate about building a product from scratch
- Passion for fintech
- Remote Work
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTOs & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for the internal team’s technical requirements
Payments & Finance
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down the foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with the latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams. Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyze the flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success, etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions, and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, and Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product, or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation, etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.