Fliplearn is an award-winning online subscription-based homework transformation platform with curated content from World Class players helping schools in India to leap frog to a digital ecosystem for their homework, assessment and learning needs.
Please visit www.fliplearn.com for more insights.
Fliplearn Education is founded by Ms. Divya Lal, a revolutionary educationist and a visionary leader.
- Huge opportunity in Ed-tech space in India. More than 260 million students in K-12 schools in India and huge organic interests from schools for our product.
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse of successful entrepreneurs and leaders with experience in best EdTech and e-commerce companies.
- High Trust - High Performance culture. Employees are not required to mark attendance as this doesn't imply people are "really present and tuned in" but ownership & passion does which is what leads us to become a happy place to work.
Designation - Product Manager
- Own the product lifecycle management and lead Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes - from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows.
- Wireframing and prototyping the design solutions and preparing the Product Requirement Documentation (PRDs) for the same
- Work closely with developers to solve challenging technical problems to build highly scalable product experiences
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product reports and analyses, answering critical business questions.
- Collaborate across departments and actively communicate project status and committed milestones.
- Identify potential new products, features, programs, and partnership opportunities
- Define and guide both the near- and long-term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to users, including both existing and new subscription products, offers, etc.
- Degree or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum 4 years of B2C product management experience
- Track record of developing extremely focused, customer-centric product strategies and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyze unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence.
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction and adept in user research, data-driven experimentation, sprints, and rapid iteration.
- Ability to work in a highly challenging startup environment by maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Experience breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Time management skills
- Familiarity with UX/UI tools used for wireframing and prototyping, like Figma, AdobeXD, etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
About Fliplearn Education Private Limited
This role is for the PM equipped with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to build and launch important new products and features for users who engage daily on our apps. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts during the entire product lifecycle.
You will manage core parts of the Content experience on Rooter, with a focus on building an engaging community for sports fans in India and around the world. Your roadmap will include work ranging from developer productivity tools development to user research on how sports fans think about content creation & consumption to design sprints on how to communicate our value proposition to new users. You will be an expert in Rooter’s Content dynamics, and people will lean on you for understanding the complex effects of product changes we make. Because the work you do is so central to Rooter's product, you will be expected to serve as a thought leader championing cross-team initiatives.
What can you expect?
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Guide large parts of the organization through making difficult tradeoffs
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with B2C content apps
- Consumer understanding of India's Vernacular, Tier II/III user
- BE/B.Tech in a technical/analytical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions about data
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Strong execution mentality. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in data-driven testing
- B.E./B.Tech technical/analytical fields, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
Team & Office
- We are a strong 100+ member team working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi
About the role
Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features.
What are we looking for?
2+ years working as a product manager
Bachelor/Masters of engineering, MBA preferred.
You have shipped awesome products/features that you are proud of.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing art.
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must