GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Payments & Science Verticals. This is a unique opportunity where a company is bringing eCommerce, Payments & Science stack together. To be successful in this role you must be structured in thinking, a technical expert, customer obsessed, and willing to move fast and iterate. You will partner with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive the long-term vision of the company. You should have a strong bias for action and ability to deliver results under tight timelines. Lastly, you need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
What Would You Be Doing
● Seek customer anecdotes, data, and design-driven insight to prioritize the product roadmap and product features
● Identify and plug product gaps and generate new ideas that create stickiness in the product, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Speak the language of the engineering (own PRDs), and design
We are Excited About You If You have
● 1-3 years of experience as a Associate Product Manager/Product Manager
● A clear history of delivering high-quality products
● Domain expertise in fintech products, engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
● Strong communication skills and project management ability
● Experience in fintech/E-Commerce industry a plus
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 5-12 years of strong experience in product management role
- Previous experience in Fintech domain
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
Remedo is looking for a product manager to join our team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will work with other Product managers to define and drive the product roadmap.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the overall market, competitors
- Work closely with stakeholders (such as customers, business development and the open source community) to understand needs and priorities
- Translate market and stakeholder needs into product requirements and definitions
- Collaborate with UX and engineering team on feature ideas and prototypes to bring potential solutions to life Product Development
- Creating user journeys and PRDs for product enhancement
- Be the "voice of the customer" during specification and development stages
- Product surveys and market research
- Knowledge of Mixpanel or any other BI tool
- Knowledge of basic SQL querying
- Proven record of taking data drive decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1-3 years product management experience
- Someone who is a doctor or comes from a family of doctors would be preferred
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech company backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge and Hamilton Lane.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
At TIFIN, design and behavioral thinking enables engaging customer centered experiences along with software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Dealing with Ambiguity, Entrepreneurial Approach :
Building a new product is fraught with ambiguity, the need to respond quickly to customers, pivoting, prototyping, hacking and doing whatever it takes to find product market fit.
Ability to course-correct, apply feedback and drive consensus across board
Stakeholder Management : Will work along-side investors and founders, help the company redefine the business using technology road map with a clear vision on the market landscape.
Own and manage product strategy, design and the build for mobile & web based SaaS products.
Passion for technology, ability to thrive in a start-up environment, proactive and hands-on in development and execution
A person with an engineering background who has demonstrated successes in bringing amazing trading platform products to markets with highly-demanding customers, & competitive marketplace.
In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
Proven experience with software product management using Agile Methodologies
- You will be reporting to CTO.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
- TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives.
· This is a generalist product role.
· When you join us, we will pair you up with a product vertical or a horizontal which is the best
match with your skills and interests. For the product you will be building, you will help define
and manage end-to-end user experience. PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility
· As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth
of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers,
sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing,
writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
3+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have
demonstrated impact in your previous product stints.
· Have strong generalised problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to
analyse situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
· You don’t easily get “stuck” Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels
like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about
those) and a high bar on quality. Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of
mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side
· Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas. Are
very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others. Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology .
· Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing
constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join us to work on leveraging products to rapidly accelerate community growth and personalization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for BabyChakra suite of products
- Partner with engineering to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define feature visions and roadmaps, gathering requirements from the community and business stakeholders
- Drive measurable business impacts working closely with cross-functional teams across the GoodGlamm group
- Actively prioritize backlogs that are optimized against benefit tradeoffs
- Write agile user stories and validate product ideas with stakeholders
- Make data-driven decisions with developers, QA, product designers and analysts to constantly deliver incremental and tangible value to the customer
- Be the internal voice and advocate of the customer and domain subject matter expert
- Demonstrated experience building products across community and commerce; side projects are welcome!
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take ownership to build 0-1 systems that have large scale impact
- Demonstrated experience of having managed an entire product life cycle from Business & Consumer insights, PRDs, UI/ UX oversight, stakeholder alignment to execution
- Proven ability to adopt a creative and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Inspiring & strong communicator, excited to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Obsessed with user experience / journeys to understand and create a global product
- An intense curiosity about all things technology to include IoT, Data Science, UX and more
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
Roles and Responsibilities –
The position offered is of a Senior Product Manager.
1. Business Vision:
a. Understanding the vision and related requirements of the product.
b. Evaluate the vision against metrics like pricing, risk, revenue etc.
c. Evaluate the business metrics associated.
d. Converting the business vision into a product/product feature which achieves the decided metrics.
e. Building a product roadmap in relevance to business objectives.
2. GTM Strategies:
a. Making B-Plan for Go to market strategies.
b. Evaluating numbers associated to the product and hence the pricing and revenue.
c. Create user personas w.r.t STP of the module.
3. New Product/Module Development:
a. Creating Wireframes
b. Defining details and flows of the module.
c. Defining the UX of the module.
d. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
e. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Creating features to empower the existing systems against defined metrics.
b. Wireframing, User flow diagrams and UX definition.
c. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
d. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Translating the requirements and cases in Product Requirement Documents.
b. Creating User Stories.
6. Report Tracking and Decision Making:
a. Track whatever is build.
b. Measure the performance of the existing system.
c. Evaluate the quantum of impact to the metrics, defined against a feature.
By and Large, whatever happens in the product, for the product, and across the product is taken care of by the Product Manager and team.
Desired Abilities and Aptitude
1. A problem-solver who accepts every challenge as an opportunity to learn more and a window of improvement.
2. A persistent brain, that keeps up the struggle until the issue is resolved.
3. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
4. Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails.
7. A candidate who loves playing around data. One who depends on data for building up his product.
8. Basic knowledge of platforms like Google Analytics and Firebase is a great plus.
Above all, one must be sharp and possess immense zeal of making a world-class product and do whatever it takes for it. A product is the baby of a product manager and each member of our product team must feel the same way and act accordingly.
What we assure you other than your CTC
1. A super healthy learning environment where you would have the liberty of putting up your ideas and experiment around them.
2. A classic niche business segment where you would be having the opportunity of playing around the most trendy ideas, a product can have.
3. Working with an advanced technology product that would never restrict you as a product manager in terms of introducing a functionality.
4. A super active, energetic and super friendly tech team that not only develop awesome products but also helps you with deep technical architecture as and when needed.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Team handling experience is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Optimizing flows of features to increase transaction completion rates
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team
- Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
Qualifications and Skills –
- MBA/ B.Tech with at least 3- 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Admob & Adsense also preferred.
- Good understanding of UI and UX best practices.
- E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
Candidates from E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
What problems will you be working on:
- Work with community leaders to closely understand their behaviour
- Reimagine users flows for assisted behaviour of community leaders
- Gamify community leader journey to grow on CityMall platform
- Integrate workflows between WhatsApp, CL app and End Cx App
Desired skill sets :
- Engineering or MBA from Tier 1 colleges (IITs / IIM)
- 5+ years of experience in product in high growth startup
- Supreme problem solving ability
- Location - Gurgaon
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.