Couture AI Platform provides Pluggable Building Blocks to entire
AI stack, which are used to build and productionize varied
enterprise ML and deep learning use cases. It has enabled some
of largest global organizations implement specific vertical
targeted products build on top of its proprietary AI platform.
Nature of Business Artificial Intelligence Platform
Company Website www.couture.ai
Job Designation Product Manager - Decision Science
Job Location Bengaluru
Job Description &
• Bachelors (+Masters preferred) in Computer
Science/Mathematics/Research (Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core
mathematical areas) from Tier-1 institutes (IITs, IISc, BITS, IIITs,
top-ranked global Universities) with good individual academic
Looking for decision science managers.
• Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine
learning, and statistics.
- Domain understanding of Personalization, Search, Visual
• Expertise in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience defining large scale AI
solutions and its deployment for millions of customers.
• Expertise with understanding the raw data, data
transformation and feature selection.
• Expertise with understanding of metric-driven impact-analysis
of the AI solutions.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Take ownership of end-to-end engagement from defining to
delivering the business requirements, working with various
stakeholders within Couture AI and customers.
• Create feedback loops to generate the product roadmaps.
• Formulate the appropriate predictive, analytic, ML or Deep
learning solutions leveraging Couture AI Platform.
• Carry out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not
only driven by analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the
pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
• Work with platform and tech teams to implement the
• Drive adoption of the Couture AI Platform solutions via
demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing
with business partners from other teams.
• Building business cases and models to quantify new
opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
Couture.ai is founded by global innovators and entrepreneurs with experience and self-funding of creating global startup success stories in past. The core team consists of some of the best minds in India in Machine learning and Deep learning research.
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
- Define a product vision and build buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Understand customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow the product and increase market share
- Build superlative customer experiences and journeys to drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resource
- Drive product launches and GTM
- Proven work experience (4-7 years) in software product management or as an associate software product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Must have experience in building intuitive and simple user experiences and journeys
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and evangelize the product strategy to the leadership
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Data-oriented - Using and analyzing data to build insights and analysis of the product usage and gaps
- BE/B. Tech degree
For Investor Platform (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building consumer-facing products
- Strong focus and detailed importance to the user experience
For Risk / Credit (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building Risk evaluation tools and risk momodelingdelling
- Experience in building lending, credit or related products and solutions
- Skilled in data analysis, pattern analysis, and identification of patterns
For Integrations (Preferred)
- Experience in building technical products is a plus
- Should be able to talk "tech" to engineering teams, evaluate estimates and participate in technical solutions
- Will need to liaison with partners and work with them to integrate Klub and their products
- Prior experience in building software platforms is a big advantage
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Retention team.
The Retention team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more.
The work will require deep empathy for HighLevel's new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of HighLevel.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact HighLevel's growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
Required Experience: :
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, and help shape wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Business and Marketing stakeholders to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
- Should have built a customer app with more then 100000+ downloads
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances, and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- if worked in healthcare
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- CTC – 10-40 LPA
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 to 5 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Product Analyst (Process Excellence Team, Episource)
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ensure timely release of features and bugs.
- Talk to development team and ensure all roadblocks are cleared.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
- Do due-diligence (or innovative workshops) with teams to identify areas of Salesforce improvement
- Interpret business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Prepare requirements and act as a liaison between development team and ops
- Create stories in JIRA and ensure they are discussed with dev team for proper sign offs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six months plan for product roadmap
- Create product roadmaps after discussing with business heads.
- Ideate and define epics for the product and then define product functions.
- Each feature or new product development should result in cost per chart optimization or in helping new business line
- Work on other product lines associated with Salesforce
- Based on business need, work on other product line like retrieval, coding and HRA business on Salesforce
- Training about products and its usage to the customer
- Give proper training to end users on the product usage and its functionality
- Prepare product training manuals during roll out.
Skills & Attributes required
- Technical Skills
- Statistical Analysis Tools and techniques
- Process Definition, Process Designing, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process and Program Management and BPR
- Mid/Large Scale transformations and System Implementations Project
- Stakeholder Requirement Analysis
- Should have good understanding of the latest technology like Machine learning, Natural language processing, & AWS.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Has the ability of start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problems
- Communication Skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively to all the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories
- Ability to present information professionally and concisely with supporting data
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Needs to be a self-initiator and should be able to work independently on solving complex business problems
- Needs to understand customer pain points and should have the ability to innovate processes
- Inspecting process meticulously, identify value-adds thereby re-aligning processes for operational and financial efficiency
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.