What we're looking for:
Product managers at UrbanYogi own a product or product area. Within this area, product managers are responsible for a) increasing user engagement and b) growth. Product managers work with engineering, data science, and product design to shape and ship new products and functionality.
As an associate product manager, you’ll be a creative, technical thinker who is as equally comfortable getting into the weeds of a specific problem as pulling back to ensure the product vision is successfully aligned to achieve our ambitious mission.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Managing the roadmap by prioritizing the highest impact initiatives from a wide range of inputs.
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, UI/UX designers and delivery managers
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- User-Centric and Data-Driven problem solving
- Define, collect and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 2 + years of proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Strong sense of product design and user experience
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Data-driven approach for reviewing the performance and metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains and enhances current products.
- Focuses on end-user experience and features that drive the roadmap.
- Manages short release cycles to continuously deliver product features.
- Oversee the capture and flow of data to empower growth/marketing teams with visibility and tooling
- Health insurance: Complete health cover for employee and family. Complete health cover for employee and family.
- Competitive espos: When we solve the most important problem of our time, we are rightly rewarded.
- Remote friendly: Work from an Airbnb on the hills, your cosy bed, a WeWork in any urban city or our HQ. Your call.
- Latest gadgets: Have fun and play with the latest tech devices and gadgets.
- Your growth is on us: Knowledge, mind or body. Keep building the growth muscles. We take care of any membership or subscription that helps you achieve the same.
- Internal flexibility: You can start as a data analyst and get into the product, you can start as a marketer and end up in design. We're ok with you growing professionally internally, in unique ways. In fact, we take pride in this.
Building from India, for the global customer, we’re solving “stress management post covid”.
At UrbanYogi we bring happiness & good well-being to a diverse community around the world and there is so much opportunity ahead for us!
We are Backed by: 3one4 Capital, Venture Highway; and founders of BharatPe, CRED, MPL, ShareChat, and Unacademy.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Developing and refining prioritized product needs based on insights from market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, business needs and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Owning the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-owning the success of the overall products
- Effectively identifying and managing cross-team dependencies
- Building effective relationships that matter with engineering, design, QA and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Developing communications material, value propositions, and high-level strategic justification to help explain the why of your product both internally and externally
- Developing relationships with customers and prospects, gathering and understanding customer feedback on existing products and products in development
- Communicating the vision of the product, value proposition and releasing goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Preferably 5 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Healthcare Experience
- Understanding of the industry, market, and product/service trends affecting the organization’s competitiveness
- Expertise on features and product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability to lead agile teams effectively
- Ability to use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
- Ability to find way to measure and track customer satisfaction effectively throughout the product development
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Growth Hack in the Fulfillment Services Group. The role essentially defines the product charter to improve post purchase experience by interventions both on and off the consumer app.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories. Work closely with the external payment and fintech ecosystem to keep abreast of the best in class industry solutions
- Defines the user conditions, ensures that they are met. Provide guidelines for a business or user-centered perspective to operations and BD team.
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide in the team.
- 3+ years of product management experience along with an academic background of Post graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset- acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to present data in most ambiguous situations and be able to operate.
- Passion for technology – pro-active in understanding and developing various applications, must have used technology to solve business problems.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver the world-class user experience.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a PM you will play a vital role in defining the product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of marketplace products & their challenges, backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves
humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CPO & Engineering Managers to plan Product Roadmaps aligned with company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Content Writers, Tech leads, Engineering Managers to execute the roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & business teams to execute experiments & quality features.
- Take ownership of assigned product squads, track & define KPIs to track our progress & success.
- Optimize assigned funnels or KPIs for modules like onboarding, activation, retentions, conversion & referral.
- Help the product, data & tech teams build delightful marketplace & community experiences.
- Research about user pain points, requirements, customer support & marketing feedbacks to always be updated with upcoming challenges & problems.
- Be updated with latest & historic online b2b marketplaces specially in freight & trucking.
Data driven problem-solving:
- Understand and analyse user-journeys on the platform, build dashboards to track Conversion Rates & CTRs. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve the key metrics
- Collaborate with data team and analysts to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate projects/feature goals & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in/with product companies. Experience in Marketplace & E-commerce industry, b2b, b2c marketplaces is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant fields.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL.
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.
Mystifly is currently seeking Product Manager responsible for driving the business into the future by setting the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines. Your primary responsibilities will be identifying potential features and products by conducting market research and generating product requirement specifications.
You will also work closely with the teams of engineers to build our products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to innovate and execute the product initiatives across the company.
- Understand the marketplace and customer needs to set the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines.
- Market and lead competitive research and communicate actionable insights to decide on the overall goals of the releases.
- Identify, prioritize and execute on high-impact opportunities to light-up product features.
- Establish and manage the product release and overall release schedule timelines.
- Analyse metrics that inform the success of products and validate key findings with the data.
- Track progress and measure impact to drive successful business outcomes.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate clearly with teams within the company to enable proper solutions for customer requirements.
- 3-8 years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in Product Management, preferably from B2B Product experience, Airline distribution or payments & fin tech.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or MBA from Tier I Institutes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Sound business judgement; strategic and data analytical capabilities.
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will