Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TrustCheckr and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or MBA
- Strong experience in a SaaS/Identity Space/Fintech is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience
A secure enterprise platform for real-time Lead Scoring and Customer Insights
The internet is contaminated with fake profiles, fake news, phishing, fraudsters, etc. All of these cause great losses to businesses and as a result consumers. We are helping businesses detect such instances by using Machine Learning on publicly available data. Our product is a Trust Score for an individual and it is exposed to clients in the form of an API.
We have been founded by IIM-L and IIM-C grads, who've earlier worked at KPMG, Simplilearn, Oracle & Unisys. We're accelerated and seed-funded by leading investors.
Amongst other things, we think we're one of the most fun-loving startups out there!
Here's a little more about us - https://www.vccircle.com/exclusive-fraud-detection-startup-trustcheckr-secures-angel-money/
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
We build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building modern websites (SPA & Isomorphic), mobile apps for Android & iOS, REST APIs and servers, internal tools, and infrastructure for all our users.
What do I need?
Graduation/Post-Graduation in any stream (Mandatory Pedegree)
2-5 years experience in Product Management in any company Strong in data analysis with hands on experience in MS Excel and SQL
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Willingness to learn and read about new technologies
Product Management, Product Strategy, Analytical Skills, Data Analytics, SQL, MS-Excel, Microsoft Excel, Innovation and Product innovation What will I be doing?
Take ownership of key company metrics assigned to him/her such as Retention, Activation, Growth Regularly interact with customers, customer success team and industry experts to come up with ideas to drive their metrics
Be very proficient in studying and analysing the usage and product data to understand customer behaviour
Work closely with the technology team to ensure their ideas are quickly tested in production environment with frequent iterations Ensure successful ideas get implemented in the product in a scalable and optimized manner
Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
Work closely with the Growth Team to understand the type of customers we are targeting and their needs and If required, PM can help the growth team in fine tuning the target market and buyer profiles
Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer delight and success
Identify growth hacks to exponentially increase product usage and adoption by delivering more value to customers
2-3 years in core product
Pedegree is must (IIT, IIM)
Journey from Product Analyst to product manger
Bussiness side growth
The role involves :
- Creating long term road map of data driven, value added product and services that should be offered by PayU and their target businesses
- Provide recommendations on go-to-market strategy, devising engagement plan with target businesses, strategic partnerships opporttunities to accelerate journey towards long term vision
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on mechanics of digital Ad ecosystem and role that PayUs can play
- Develop road map to develop best-in-class audience solutions and implement it via working with Analytics and Engineering teams
- Identify data enrichment opportunities, provide recommendations on enrichment strategy either via existing or new products, partnerships, purchases etc.
- Provide subject matter expert inputs to create client pitches and accompany sales team to increase adoption of these products and solutions
- Work with engineering team to implement these products and services
- Work with advertisers including PayU merchants and provide marketing / engagement solutions by providing PayU audience solutions or end-to-end marketing solutions
Basic Requirements :
- 3-6 years of total work experience preferably in areas like:
- Working in critical functions in digital Ad ecosystem - Be it DSPs, SSPs, networks, exchanges, DMPs, attribution, etc
- Managing Ad platform at large publishers, marketing agencies, exchanges etc
- Growth manager driving large user acquisition through digital channel at leading companies and having in-depth knowledge of leading marketing platforms
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing ecosystem
- Post-Graduate / Graduate from premium college (Example: MBA from top colleges, B.Tech./ Integrated Degree courses from IITs / NITs / DCE / VIT / MIT-Manipal / BITS etc, Economics / Statistics from DSE / ISI / IIT, etc)
- Strong problem-solving orientation, ability to think clearly
SoStronk is a 30 person strong team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have built market leading platforms in the esports space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with our latest social gaming platform - IMBR (I am Battle Ready).
Funded by some of the leading strategics in the space - Dream11 (Dream Capital) & Nodwin Gaming (Krafton), IMBR is well on its way to becoming a category creating social gaming platform.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an experienced product manager who has had success building out digital products, preferably in the B2C space. A data-driven individual who is just as passionate about data visualization and analytics as they are interested in deconstructing apps, human psychology and gamification.
Our ideal squad-mate has high product sense, is excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry-leading products: someone who can work iteratively but also knows when it’s time to dream big and shake things up. You are or have
- 3+ years as a PM: shipping impactful features and products. Startup experience is preferred, ideally in gaming/B2C space.
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of the end users, be their psychologist by understanding their internal and external characteristics, be their personal trainer by figuring out what makes them tick so that they achieve their goals.
- Impact-driven. You understand KPI’s and north star metrics. You get excited by measuring impact of features and taking data-informed decisions.You are a wizard with SQL and analytical platforms such as Amplitude, Branch, MoEngage, Clevertap and others.
- A Renaissance (wo)man. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You’re as comfortable communicating and empathizing with an end user as you are with a designer or engineer
- A good helicopter. You can alternate between 10,000 foot and 10 foot views easily, and at the right time. Big picture product objectives to microscopic feature alignments all in a day’s work.
- Understand gamification. You are interested in human-centered design and can create features that rely on game design mechanics.
- Deconstruction obsessed. You believe in the power of product sense as a skill and are constantly leveling it up by researching about it, learning from the best minds in the space and constantly deconstructing apps you frequently use.
- Scrappy. You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your builders at every turn, you will lead from the front, go the extra mile with high agency.
- A leader. You’re kind, charismatic and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
What You’ll Do:
- Manage product roadmaps. Build trust among stakeholders by collaborating with fellow leads and peers on an constantly evolving product roadmap; with company and product milestones in mind.
- Become a domain Leader. Maintain expertise of our domain and market trends, competitor analysis as well as being on the pulse of which mid-core games to support next.
- Create squads and execute playtests. Represent the customer in our creation process: create squad (designers, engineers and product folks) based missions which utilize playtest bootcamps to gain customer insights.
- Be a metric driver. Define metrics for everything you build, measure it and drive it. Use data-informed decision making to get buy-in from all your fellow squad members.
- Be a documentarian extraordinaire. Write product requirements in the form of feature specs, vision docs, user stories, use cases, and user journeys.
- Be the glue. Cross-functionally collaborate with growth, design and engineering to drive the product KPIs further. Driving engagement, retention and monetisation strategies as part of a cross-functional team.
- Be the co-pilot. Work closely alongside the founders in driving the product vision, in particular by being the co-pilot of the CPO.
- Be a master shipper. You will work on a bi-monthly release cycle and part of the job will be to ensure features are shipped in a timely manner by working closely with the senior engineering manager.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at SoStronk.
Here is a great opportunity with one of the largest Ayurvedic sites in the USA, Australia, Canada and Europe where Venture Capital Funds such as Fireside Ventures and Kalpavriksh Fund ( a Centrum Group Venture Capital Fund) and several other Marquee angel investors have invested > INR 44 crores in the firm!
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Leveraging analytics to determine the best course of action for product development and growth.
- Adopting a data driven process to manage the product lifecyle.
- Working closely with engineering team, customers and partner authors to bring product features from inception to the end user.
- Leading the product team from prioritisation, timely execution, through to issue resolution and ensure success metrics are met.
- Working with the design team to create the best user experience.
- Owning the user, industry and business research to identify strategic and actionable insights for improving the product and generating value to the user.
- Collaborating with sales, account management and customer support teams for understanding customer pain points to identify new features, while communicating timelines to all stakeholders.
- Tracking and reporting product usage metrics and churn.
- Using a consultative approach to ensure product adoption and engagement.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech or Bachelor's in business/ MBA and operations from a premier college.
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management with strong analytical capabilities.
- Deep understanding of the Edtech ecosystem with a good research background.
- Experience of leading a team and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Customer-focused with experience of working in a dynamic environment.
- Solution orientation paired with the ability to make decisions based on data and deriving insights from it.
- Proactive mindset with a bias for action and strong convincing ability
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.
We work with 45+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
This is a remote position.
We at Cogno AI are looking to hire a motivated candidate for the role of IT Project Manager.
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
- Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
- Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
- Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
- Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability the exercise keen prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle competing and evolving priorities.
- Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
- A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
- 2 to 4 years experience in project management would be preferred.
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: As per industry and company standards.
- Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing and dynamic spaces.
- Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
- Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
- Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
- Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
- Lots of creative freedom!
- Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
- Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
- Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
· Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of
· Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery
· Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control
multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software.
Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and
· Review and update various project documentation, including different
tools and templates
· Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the Companies solution
in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon
· Monitor and report on project progress, problems and recommended
solutions to the customer
· Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate
concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
· Report on deployments, schedules, budgets and revenue using
· Foster continued growth of the team’s project management
capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
· Successfully manages several competing priorities.
· Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the Project
· Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines
and required resources
· Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project
aspects, dening project tasks and resource allocation
· Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the
most optimal way
· Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
· Providing direction and support to the implementation team and
reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
· Managing project issues and dependencies
· Provide coaching, mentoring and support to less experienced project
· Establish processes and mitigating strategies for managing issues and
risks across project and associated projects, including escalation
Required Experience and Skills:
PMP or Prince II designation an asset
· Companies experience an asset
· Previous experience with real time retail and delivery systems is a plus
· Previous knowledge of IoT based solutions is a plus
· Experience with relational databases and data model concepts (data
mining, data analysis)
· Experience working in a production environment
· Solid understanding of systems design
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to
negotiate with and inuence others to drive successful project outcomes
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes
· Self starter with the ability to take on new challenges
· Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to self manage, and monitor and track key performance
Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
What skills, experience and qualications do I need?
+ Masters or Bachelors degree.
+ 12+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Project
management and delivery of complex projects
+ 5+ years of people management experience.