Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will work with a world-class team on multiple global products, and be part of creating and driving the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 0-2 years of product management experience.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Product:
OML has lived in a unique cross-section of brands and influencers, putting us in the distinctive position of appreciating the influencer marketing universe with first-hand experience, thus gathering deep knowledge of this ecosystem. We are putting this tribal knowledge to use by developing a product that not only serves to empower influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a powerhouse of information, insights & tools for all digital content marketing needs be it designing and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, finding the right influencers for a brand or even tracking a campaign in real time and sharing results seamlessly. Our unique proprietary content measurement system has already served 500+ creators in 20+ countries – it's time now to roll this out to other artists and clients by way of this tech platform. Join us on this adventurous journey!
About the Role:
As we build out our offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager (Business) to build and lead a new vertical at OML along with others.
The Product Manager (Business) will be responsible for building a compelling and scalable SaaS product and upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Leverage deep process/domain expertise and partner with Product Owner and business stakeholders/customers to prioritize needs.
- Coordinate work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes. Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focus on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Develop the user experience and design philosophy for the product and manage the UX/ UI for the product
- Manage product milestones and deliver viable products consistently
- Visualize, develop and manage a SaaS product
- Create & own & execute product strategy and roadmap
- Ability to translate the business strategy into product strategy
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Derive a sustainable pricing strategy comparable to similar products and services in the market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Write detailed BRD defining the product architecture, technical & business requirements, user experience, execution plan, roadmap, stakeholders, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Ability to hire and develop talent
- Enable the organization to prioritize/work with vendors that provide access to products/services adding value to our product & customers
- Effectively guide teams to use metrics to help them improve
- Support teams to be highly productive with high degree of ownership
- Understanding of AI and ML concepts, statistics, and data modeling
- Understanding of systems architecture, system design, client-side and server-side technologies
- Strong experience and understanding of agile methodologies, with proficiency in JIRA, Crashlytics, and Firebase.
- Excellent analytical skills, mathematical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Able to understand technical issues and their implications
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for prioritizing & delivering results in an dynamic, ambiguous and demanding environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders
- Action oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Preferred MBA or alternatively, BE / B.Tech. or above in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 4+ of proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager or product owner in technology focused business
- Previous relevant technical experience in field of software development (dev-ops, backend OR full-stack) is good to have
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore. WFH till opening
Reports to: VP Product / Dotted Line Reporting to CEO
Reasons you should apply if you fit the bill :
Aside from the fact that you can chance upon your favorite comedians, bump into our furry friends while you grab a cup of coffee and get inside access to some of the coolest festivals in the country;
We ensure all our team members get enough down-time : We have monthly mandatory offs. We don't have a punch-in-punch-out culture.
Get ready to level up everyday : You bring the passion, we deliver the (countless) opportunities.
Everyone in the OML fam is taken care of : We offer free mental health care for all team members, we have gender neutral POSH & Parental policies, our insurance policies extend to your in-laws as well!
We have fun while we're at it : Game nights, FRI-YAYs, KnOML
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Vice President (Product Management) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
- Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities.
- We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done.
- The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
- Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
- Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
- Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
- We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
Here we're shaping the future of the creator economy to realize our dream of creating a world with no boring jobs.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President, Product Management to lead and own our Product strategy and execution to drive our business goals. As our VP, Product, you will lead the product management team to determine priorities across PODs, develop the product roadmap, and lead its execution, in partnership with our Product Development, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams.
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. We are passionate about delivering innovations that empower Creators to become Entrepreneurs and realize their full potential. We are looking for a Product leader to bring in and instill a philosophy for how we work and deliver world-class products.
Our Product Management team's core mission is to delight customers resulting in Product Led Growth. We obsessively seek to understand customers' perspectives, have a bias toward data-driven action, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product roadmaps. Product managers also serve as product owners, leading product teams and driving cross-functional collaboration on a day-to-day basis.
We value the following traits in our product management leaders:
- Stewards: We put the needs of our customers and our business ahead of our own egos
- Leaders: We lead by example, inspiring and motivating those around us
- Hi-Lo: We are both strategic and hands-on, detail-oriented when necessary.
- Generalists: We are equally comfortable working on all parts of the product stack
- Evidence-driven: We base our ideas on data and measure the results of those ideas.
- Resource-aware: We are resource-efficient in everything we do.
- Lead and evangelize as we execute on our product vision and product strategy across the company
- Set up processes that ensure smooth coordination between the Product team with other teams
- Drive growth product initiatives to existing services
- Review business and product results regularly with leadership, suggesting changes to the business or product plans.
- Manage, motivate, coach, and develop a team of product managers.
- Coordinate roadmaps across teams
- Manage requirement and design reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to solve complex problems.
- Passion and alignment with our core vision of A world with no boring jobs
- 3+ years product management experience, ideally with previous VP-level responsibilities
- Work history in both core product development (e.g. product/market fit) and growth product initiatives (e.g. SEO, funnel optimization)
- Consumer SaaS product experience as well as experience in one of the following areas: E- Commerce and E-Learning, digital content and community.
- Experience with SEO, growth product execution, content strategy development
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the expansion revenue products team and own our Reputation Management & Yext products. You will be assisting the team in identifying opportunities, proving legitimacy, sizing the opportunity, performing user interviews and designing solutions based upon your findings. Your work will encompass our reviews management product and yext integration. This role will experience a balance of new initiatives and iterating over existing features.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Understanding the aspirations, pain-points and user behavior of HighLevel customers
- Identifying good ideas, cutting, prioritizing and visualizing solutions
- Validating solutions with real users at the wireframe stage, gathering feedback from various stakeholders and users at mockup stage and conducting beta launches for target segments
- Analyzing beta feedback and writing user stories
- Collaborating with support, customer success, devs and product teams to become an evangelist for your product area and building a strong relationship with other teams while you work in a cross-functional environment
- Instrumenting, analyzing and learning from the user behavior when they interact with your features & products
- Working with Product Managers with a collaborative mindset and assisting them in achieving product objectives
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have been involved in a successful (or unsuccessful) launch of a software product
- You have prior experience in either of the following
- UI/UX Design
- Software Development
- Marketing of a Software product or service
- Sales of a Software product or a service
- Product Management
- You understand product development lifecycle or have a history of working on Software products
- You have been a leader either formally or informally and have demonstrated leadership skills in the past
- You can deconstruct software products and highlight good UX from bad UX
- You are well versed with SaaS and are generally aware of SaaS platforms out there
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
We have interesting and exciting openings for various Product Manager roles
- Innoviti (innoviti.com) is India’s largest provider of payment solutions to Enterprise merchants.
- Processing $10 Bn of payments from 2000 cities. We today have 76% of Enterprise market share.
- Enterprises such as Reliance, Landmark Group, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Hamleys, Van Heusen, Louise Phillipe, Madura Garments and several other hundreds of Enterprises are our customers.
- Our vision is to use technology to unlock the hidden value in payments, helping large and small businesses constantly find new and unique ways to grow faster with lesser efforts.
- We believe payment transactions are more than money moving pipes. Whenever a payment happens, it is not only the merchant who makes money, but also the brand whose product was sold and the bank whose payment instrument was used. A merchant, brand, and bank talk to the same consumer, however there is no easy way for them to talk to each other. Our technology makes this collaboration happen, and makes it happen at the point of payment. We help them share customers and share marketing budgets, in turn targeting customers better than possible otherwise. By making it happen at the point of payment we ensure for each party that their marketing efforts are translating into sales.
- Today our technology has helped large businesses grow faster with lesser efforts. They have been able to offer EMI, BNPL, Cashbacks, Loyalty Point redemption and other offers with merchants, brands and banks participating in it. Every day new use cases are designed and stitched using our technology platform.
- Our next target are small merchants. For them, the problems are far larger and more complex. They have no means to access the marketing budgets or customers of large brands or banks. They cannot even cross the regional offices of these businesses. This is where we come in. We are bringing the power of the technology created for large merchants to these businesses. Helping bring the power of large brands and banks with whom we already partner to small merchants.
- Innoviti’s first target category in this segment is small merchants selling electronic goods – mobiles, durables, laptops etc. They are struggling the most as their customers find attractive offers online through partner brands and banks, which they can’t match in their stores. These businesses offer the advantage of touch, feel and explanation in local language. What they lack is the technology to discover, access customers and attract them with superior offers.
- GENIE, our smart marketing platform helps them do that. It is a mobile app that integrates with bank and brands on one end and Google and Facebook on the other. It not only helps them discover and access customers searching for these products online, but also attract them to their stores with offers better than online.
- The app was launched in July 2021 and has shown a 100% month-on-month growth, with more than 23% of the merchant’s monthly sales now happening through it.
- In the next 5 years Innoviti wants to scale up its GTV from $10Bn to $30Bn, multiplying its revenue 10X.
- We want to be recognized in this space as the company that transformed the payments industry by showing ways of extracting value from payment transactions better than anyone else. We want to be setting the path for the next generation of payment solutions, that will be followed by others.
- Towards this we need to hire aggressive talented individuals, who firmly believe that no problem is unsolvable. That there is always a way to solve the toughest of problems. Those who get excited by solving such tough problems at scale, and seeing the impact of that around them in the market. Those who feel fulfilled when they see that it is making a difference to the lives of people around them.
To drive this roadmap the company is looking for talent who are ready to do what no payments platform has done before and what every payment platform will do thereafter.
Would you like to join this journey?
Designation: Product Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work From Office)
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation from reputed institutes
Please find below the job description for various Product Manager openings.
- uniPAY Next Product Manager
- Should come from a retail IT background, either vendor to retail IT or working as a Sr. Manager/AVP in retail IT
- Experience in implementing POS solution for retail checkout
- Experience in implementing SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
- Atleast 8-10 years of experience in retail IT
- Strong understanding of store level IT operations, cashier challenges
- Should have experience in product and project management
- Would be responsible for solutioning support to business
- Would be responsible for all customer communication around new projects
- Would be responsible for product roadmap
- Would be responsible for driving usage of product, customer satisfaction and wallet share of customer.
- Payments Product Manager
- Should come from a payments background in a bank. Either a vendor to the bank providing payment systems – like FIS, Atom, Hitachi, Zeta, or working in the payments department of a bank as a product manager.
- Experience in implementing cards and UPI systems
- Strong understanding of card and UPI technology
- Atleast 8-10 years of experience in payments as Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager role.
- Would be responsible for interfacing with banks, other financial service providers for solutioning support and communication.
- Would be driving the payments platform roadmap
- Would be responsible for driving usage of platform, customer satisfaction and wallet share of customer.
- Installments Product Manager
- Should come from a lending background in a bank, NBFC.
- Either a vendor to these entities like from Nucleus, Lentra, Jocata, or working in a bank/NBFC in the product management department.
- Experience in implementing various lending products for various segments
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of how lending works
- Atleast 8-10 years of experience in lending as Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager role.
- Would be responsible for interfacing with banks/NBFCs, other financial service providers for solutioning support and communication.
- Would be driving the installments platform roadmap
- Would be responsible for driving usage of platform, customer satisfaction and wallet share of customer.
- Brand Product Manager
- Should come from a strong catalogue management background in retail IT automation companies – typically MNCs here.
- Experience in designing systems for organizing retail brand catalogues for various end uses such as inventory, pricing, taxes.
- Experience in having worked with large retailers, both online and offline in providing and integrating such systems with them.
- Strong fundamentals in data and database management.
- Atleast 8-10 years of experience in this role as Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager.
- Would be responsible for interfacing with retailers, OEMs for solutioning support and communication.
- Would be driving the brands platform roadmap
- Would be responsible for driving usage of platform, customer satisfaction and wallet share of customer
- GENIE App Product Manager
- Should come from a strong mobile app product management background
- Apps that deal with live transaction level management
- Should have a strong start-up mindset of rapid changes
- Strong in UI/UX, strong understanding of consumer interactions with mobile interfaces
- Experience of having designed apps from scratch, taken it to scale of atleast 1 million active users
- Experience in designing interfaces, notification management, usage tracking systems
- Atleast 5-6 years of experience in this role as Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager.
- Would be responsible for interfacing with product marketing, small and medium merchants, their cashiers.
- Would be driving the GENIE App roadmap
- Would be responsible for driving usage of platform, customer satisfaction and wallet share of customer
- Sales Platform Product Manager
- Should come from a strong background of designing workflows and use-cases in SalesForce for field force management
- Experience in integrating SalesForce with other systems for data and decisions
- Experience in having worked with organizations with large field force for such system creation.
- Strong fundamentals in data and database management.
- Atleast 8-10 years of experience in this role as Product Manager
- Would be responsible for interfacing with internal business and operations team for solutioning the systems and then driving roadmap.
- Would be driving the sales platform roadmap
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
- The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.
Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,