touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
What you will do:
- Driving the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conducting market and product research to identify potential features or releases
- Managing the roadmap, prioritizing product opportunities, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- Maintaining and updating existing features
- Producing high-level product requirements, iterating with your design and engineering teams
- Engaging stakeholders in leadership, research, data and support
- Coordinating across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinating go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Technical background will be a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in fintech product management and market strategy
- Relevant experience in a Fintech Company, especially in the Payments, Digital Banking, Open banking and API banking
- Well-versed with Fintech Innovations in the South East Asian Market
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product releases from beginning to end
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
- High degree of self-initiative
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling skills
- Ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment
Product Management Intern
Converts into a full time Product Analyst/Manager position based on performance
A curious minded product analyst who can own product research, development initiatives facing both market and internal implementation for an early-stage Analytics startup. The goal will be to help achieve product-market objectives of the company
The candidate will have ownership and rich learning into the legwork that goes into developing and growing a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a product owner
- Own product research to guide development of product
- Ownership of product research including design and execution (primary, secondary research) including hypothesis building and conducting experiments.
- Research oriented towards product-market fit validation
- Connecting with market (potential competitors, partners, customers)
- Academic research to help validate, develop product features
- Daily reporting of learnings from the initiatives, tasks and their results
- Improving product value for customers by capturing and learning from feedback
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical reasoning, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems
- Knowledge: Basics of product mgt., basic tech concepts, statistics, data visualization
- Interest: Interest in product development in a fast moving start-up environment
- A word on attitude:
- We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in growing our firm
- We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
- Conceptualizing and developing new product features from scratch.
- Analyzing conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterating upon existing features.
- Carrying out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorming across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gathering requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Developing requirement documents (BRD/ FRD/ PRD) for the product development
- Being involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare's patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, help employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees- engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best " Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of :
1. Introducing the family doctor concept in tele consultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry.
2. Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine.
3. MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Location - Hyderabad
The Role - Director of Product Management
Reporting to - CTO (co-founder)
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize product initiatives to deliver business outcomes. You will collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We- ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
A successful candidate for this role requires hands-on experience in developing and executing product strategy, stakeholder management. You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings.
- Spearhead the product roadmap in alignment with the business goals, market trends, and the customers- need
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of product management and leading end-to-end product development to include: providing product vision and roadmaps, writing exceptional PRDs, UX and UI review, and bringing to market high visibility and complex products on time
- Collaborate with other teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, Finance) to identify/mitigate key roadblocks to the mission
- Own the business outcomes and drive product initiatives to deliver - Jobs to be done- for the customer
- Evangelize the products internally and externally through training, public events, conferences, product showcases, and to prospective customers
- Have to keep their ear to the ground to closely track market trends, competition, and work closely with customers/business development teams to identify unmet customer needs
- Create effective measurement metrics to ensure all-important business outcomes are continuously measured and achieved
- Recruit, coach, and lead the team of product managers
- Nurture a strong product culture within the organization
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Master Degree/MBA from a reputed TIER I Institute from India/ abroad and a bachelors in engineering
- Proven record of successfully launching and scaling consumer SW products, multi-sided platforms across Android, iOS, and web platforms in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of new-age tools/solutions to continuously drive platform adoption, customer engagement, and operational efficiencies through automation
- Ability to take complex product requirements and convert them into simple easy customer journeys, product experiences
- Very good understanding of how products affect business
- Top-notch analytical/problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience with customer discovery, customer research, product discovery, and product development techniques
- A pleasant and energetic demeanor with a passion to build world-class products
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
- Highly developed leadership skills with the proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear framework of the strategic priorities
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
What You’ll Do
You will be the definitive voice of users. Armed with deep consumer insights, you will shape product strategy and drive product-market fit and growth through a combination of rigorous experimentation, customizations, and bold new bets. You’ll collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and others to make this happen.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have
- An ability to develop a deep understanding and empathy for customers whose daily life, circumstances, and needs might be very different from your own.
- Deep passion for building consumer-facing Products, Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to excel at being an advocate for your team and the customers that you’re serving.
- Demonstrated success working in a resource-constrained, highly ambiguous environment, such as at a startup or new venture.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the product end to end with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make our users happy.
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills