What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
Chai is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to take this product to international markets, and looking for people with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
Chai in the news
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
establishing Nexprt’s scale-up plan, user-feedback cycles, or supply-side strategy. Across all projects, you’ll be tasked with scoping the problem, building a set of experiments, executing the experiments with the help of the product/engineering/demand/supply teams, and establishing scalable processes for the future. Some examples:
● Identifying new buyer groups / customer segments for growth, and developing relevant supply side value propositions, GTM strategies, and fulfilment engines
● Leading supply and product growth into new sub-categories, categories, sourcing
regions/countries, and user segments: identifying the right set of suppliers, running pilots,
setting pricing and quality standards, and scaling products to run on auto-pilot
● Building technology tools that help scale operations / productize ground operations, in
conjunction with product & engineering teams - digitising supply chains, QA QC, pricing and more
● Driving innovation across product development and manufacturing - experimenting with new raw materials, processes, packaging, order-fulfillment models and more
Working on critical projects, you’d be expected to leverage deep problem solving and business understanding - and lead projects to the point of completion. You will work closely with verticals in the organization, to ensure execution of projects.
What does the role entail?
1. Define the product roadmap based on the strategic priorities of the company
2. Deliver on set OKRs
2. Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
3. Develop a sound understanding of how the virtual event industry is evolving and the competitive landscape within it
4. Contribute to the core positioning and messaging for the product
6. Brief and train the Customer Success team.
7. Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and integration opportunities
8. Act as a leader within the company
Here are a few skills that will make you stand out:
1. Overall 3-5 years of work experience, out of which minimum of 2 years in a product management role.
2. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Minimum Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
5. Technical background, with experience as a developer is a plus.
6. Excellent teamwork skills
7. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
8. Must be excited about working remotely.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Let data be the language you speak - inspect and analyze the data and make data-driven decisions.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs buy perspective.
- Assess the market, competition and seek opportunities for product-led growth
- Own the product roadmap, execute product strategy and drive action throughout the organization to get products to the market.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Plan and carry out product launches working closely with Engineering Team, Top Management, Marketing, and Sales Team.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to devise go to market strategies and plans to enhance product adoption and expansion
- Manage the product life cycle, including requirement gathering, market analysis, writing PRDs, following the sprint cycles, and then feedback from the customer
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work with the UX team to identify and understand the user problems and requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on the business and strategy outlook
- Work closely with engineering teams, optimize resources to deliver products and features
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager in planning, launching, and scaling products in early-stage companies. Have worked on the product(s) from concept, to launch (and ideally to scale).
- MBA from a top tier college or university is preferred
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Up-to-date with the latest health care developments
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-Driven Person to drive product insights and prioritize the product roadmap
- Prior Experience:
- 4+ years of experience.
- About Role
Seniority Level: Senior-level
Job Functions: Product Management
Employment Type: Full time / Partime / Freelance
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
Product Management - Conceptualization - RoadMap Design.
Early Age StartUp Experience.
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred
Location: Gurgaon (1 Position)
Experience: 12-15 Years
Educational Qualification: MBA from Premium Institute
Day to Day Responsibilities
1. Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
2. Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
3. Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
4. Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
5. Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization. 6. Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
7. Strong business management and analysis skills.
8. Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
9. Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
You Are Good At:
1. Overall 12-14 years of experience.
2. Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
3. Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
4. Excellent academic background and records.
5. Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
6. Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
7. In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.