Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
Job Title: Product Manager
India's first sustainable, size inclusive brand for athleisure, activewear & essentials for women. our brand’s aim is to blend the boundaries between function, fashion, comfort, size and fitness.
- Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
- Develop and follow product roadmap.
- Participate in project & release planning.
- Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take complete ownership of product streams, create a roadmap and maintain backlogs.
- Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and creating business impact through effective planning, business analysis, and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with the operations and technology team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem statements, and define the business goals and metrics.
- Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and using the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, and execution.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Full-Time Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory.
- A Master's in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high-growth tech company or startup is a plus.
- Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
- 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations, or related experience on a digital product/platform.
- Experience as a generalist working on the front and a fair understanding of APIs to build products that delight users both internally and externally.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Ability to think about systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Prior experience in a startup is mandatory.
- Good working experience with Data Structure, Algorithms, Low-Level Designing, and Object-Oriented Design.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products.
- Able to manage complexity with simplicity. Able to manage multiple, complex projects/features simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to resolve meaningful business and technology problems creatively.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail with a bias towards action.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Product:
OML has lived in a unique cross-section of brands and influencers, putting us in the distinctive position of appreciating the influencer marketing universe with first-hand experience, thus gathering deep knowledge of this ecosystem. We are putting this tribal knowledge to use by developing a product that not only serves to empower influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a powerhouse of information, insights & tools for all digital content marketing needs be it designing and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, finding the right influencers for a brand or even tracking a campaign in real time and sharing results seamlessly. Our unique proprietary content measurement system has already served 500+ creators in 20+ countries – it's time now to roll this out to other artists and clients by way of this tech platform. Join us on this adventurous journey!
About the Role:
As we build out our offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager (Business) to build and lead a new vertical at OML along with others.
The Product Manager (Business) will be responsible for building a compelling and scalable SaaS product and upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Leverage deep process/domain expertise and partner with Product Owner and business stakeholders/customers to prioritize needs.
- Coordinate work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes. Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focus on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Develop the user experience and design philosophy for the product and manage the UX/ UI for the product
- Manage product milestones and deliver viable products consistently
- Visualize, develop and manage a SaaS product
- Create & own & execute product strategy and roadmap
- Ability to translate the business strategy into product strategy
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Derive a sustainable pricing strategy comparable to similar products and services in the market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Write detailed BRD defining the product architecture, technical & business requirements, user experience, execution plan, roadmap, stakeholders, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Ability to hire and develop talent
- Enable the organization to prioritize/work with vendors that provide access to products/services adding value to our product & customers
- Effectively guide teams to use metrics to help them improve
- Support teams to be highly productive with high degree of ownership
- Understanding of AI and ML concepts, statistics, and data modeling
- Understanding of systems architecture, system design, client-side and server-side technologies
- Strong experience and understanding of agile methodologies, with proficiency in JIRA, Crashlytics, and Firebase.
- Excellent analytical skills, mathematical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Able to understand technical issues and their implications
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for prioritizing & delivering results in an dynamic, ambiguous and demanding environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders
- Action oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Preferred MBA or alternatively, BE / B.Tech. or above in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 4+ of proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager or product owner in technology focused business
- Previous relevant technical experience in field of software development (dev-ops, backend OR full-stack) is good to have
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore. WFH till opening
Reports to: VP Product / Dotted Line Reporting to CEO
Reasons you should apply if you fit the bill :
Aside from the fact that you can chance upon your favorite comedians, bump into our furry friends while you grab a cup of coffee and get inside access to some of the coolest festivals in the country;
We ensure all our team members get enough down-time : We have monthly mandatory offs. We don't have a punch-in-punch-out culture.
Get ready to level up everyday : You bring the passion, we deliver the (countless) opportunities.
Everyone in the OML fam is taken care of : We offer free mental health care for all team members, we have gender neutral POSH & Parental policies, our insurance policies extend to your in-laws as well!
We have fun while we're at it : Game nights, FRI-YAYs, KnOML
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Growth Hack in the Fulfillment Services Group. The role essentially defines the product charter to improve post purchase experience by interventions both on and off the consumer app.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories. Work closely with the external payment and fintech ecosystem to keep abreast of the best in class industry solutions
- Defines the user conditions, ensures that they are met. Provide guidelines for a business or user-centered perspective to operations and BD team.
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide in the team.
- 3+ years of product management experience along with an academic background of Post graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset- acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to present data in most ambiguous situations and be able to operate.
- Passion for technology – pro-active in understanding and developing various applications, must have used technology to solve business problems.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver the world-class user experience.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Head of Product, you will be responsible for strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Defining and aligning of the vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identifying opportunities that lead to product growth through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product to suit the consumers’ needs
- Defining, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and controlling of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Building the product team and hiring across product roles
- Managing and taking ownership of product end-to-end: including defining scope, developing requirements for product launch
- Analyzing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.Tech from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 12+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Solid Leadership background coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in handling and managing teams
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end
- Prior startup & fintech experience is a plus
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
Job Description - Product manager
Experience - 1 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
· Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
· Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
· Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
· The ideal candidate would have the following qualities Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
· Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
· Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
· Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
· Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
· Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
· Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
· Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
· Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
About the Company CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with. Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Vendor Management :: On-boarding & Payments
- MIS Reporting & Presentation
- Work closely with tech team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per technology
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level.
- Product research, competitive analysis, positioning and packaging of the product
- Work closely with business, technology, operations, sales, marketing teams to gather the product requirements and build the final version and structure of the product vision.
- Define the product roadmap, release models and delivery the same.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and generation of new ideas, based on internal intelligence, user behavioral trends, market analysis and revenue maximization.
- Preparation of the product note/policies as per the guidelines and benchmarking the product features with the peers.
- Successful launch of the new product, versions, enhancements, in line with the cost, scope, quality and schedule