What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Senior Product Manager - Growth
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like merchant leads, merchant acquisition, CAC would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and sales leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Leverage free trials for user conversion funnels. Referrals and affiliate networks to drive low cost acquisition.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core B2C/B2B product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands,publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence,experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US,Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With annunprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make itneasy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers bynleveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Ournplatform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their
products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of our platform which is a data and marketing technology solution. We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to develop our marketingorchestration and automation module within our platform. We require candidates who have successfully defined, scoped, developed and shipped marketing technology products. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the martech software landscape and have hands-on experience in building marketing automation, mobile marketing, engagement automation and customer data platforms. This role will report to the VP - Product
What You’ll Do
● Manage and own the development of our marketing automation and
orchestration module within our platform.
● Conduct deep market research to understand the product-market fit,
technology trends and competitive landscape.
● Gain an intimate understanding of our data platform and its architecture and inner workings of our platform.
● Interview customers, prospects, partners, analysts and stakeholders to
gather information and feedback.
● Lead the product roadmap mapping, feature prioritization and life cycle for your module.
● Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, sales and marketing teams to make sure the product vision is translated into accurate product definition and requirements.
● Work together with the product team to drive the collective value proposition creation through our platform’s product suite.
● Writing business requirements documents and product requirements
● Write very detailed epics and user stories based on product requirements and scope.
● Work with the QA team to define test plans.
● Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product development
activities while working closely with engineering leads and development
● Ensure all product features are thoroughly tested, quality assured and user experience is always at its highest possible level.
● Work closely with the product marketing team to take new releases to the market effectively.
● Works closely with our UX design team to define user experience and
● Get product feedback from customers, partners and sales team to identify improvements, feature enhancements and track NPS.
● Product feature ideation, roadmap building and strategy development.
● Align with the C-level team and report on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs).
You are perfect for the role if you..
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience in the B2B/SaaS space, with a record of successfully developing and launching data and marketing software.
● Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
● You must be passionate about data and how it can be used to help businesses use it for marketing and analytics.
● Deep understanding of marketing software such as CDP, DMP, CRM, MA, MMP, ESP, etc. and how they are used.
● Comprehensive hands-on experience and knowledge of customer data
management, customer analytics, marketing automation, marketing
analytics and customer journey orchestration.
● Deep knowledge working with databases, cloud data warehouses, ETL
pipelines, big data processing and data science concepts.
● Proven ability to make data-driven decisions for the product and familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
● You should have excellent organization and project management skills and are able to gather requirements, define product roadmaps and work with an engineering team to deliver a product.
● Prior software engineering experience is preferred.
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to be a part of Flexnest, a fast-growing organization in the At-Home Fitness Industry in India. We are looking for a product manager to own the product development of the Flexnest Mobile Apps and work with the development teams and other stakeholders to build and improve Flexnest's Mobile App using agile methodologies and the lean product framework.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for mobile apps, digital products, user experience, and delivering best-in-class products.
- You will own product development for Flexnest Mobile App
- Monitor Analytics like DAU, MAU, Stickiness, other insights.
- Create Feedback for both - Technical Teams as well as Content Teams.
- Any Experience with Fitness or a personal passion is a plus.
- Monitor the competitive and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
Essential Must-have Skills
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working as a digital product manager, with at least 2 years’ experience managing an iOS and Android mobile app.
- Love quantitative/qualitative problem solving and are excited about defining and driving use cases, product features/requirements, roadmaps and release plans through data.
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills; are a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them proactively
- Experienced, mature, and have ability to prioritize and manage workload in order to meet deadlines, proficient in multitasking
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new.
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
Flexnest in India's 1st Brand focused on At-Home Workout Solutions. We are on a mission to make At-Home workouts truly engaging and irresistibly convenient for everyone, by bringing to you a holistic workout experience - right in the comfort of your nest. Revolutionizing At-Home Fitness in India.
Website - www.theflexnest.com
Roles and Responsibilities –
The position offered is of a Senior Product Manager.
1. Business Vision:
a. Understanding the vision and related requirements of the product.
b. Evaluate the vision against metrics like pricing, risk, revenue etc.
c. Evaluate the business metrics associated.
d. Converting the business vision into a product/product feature which achieves the decided metrics.
e. Building a product roadmap in relevance to business objectives.
2. GTM Strategies:
a. Making B-Plan for Go to market strategies.
b. Evaluating numbers associated to the product and hence the pricing and revenue.
c. Create user personas w.r.t STP of the module.
3. New Product/Module Development:
a. Creating Wireframes
b. Defining details and flows of the module.
c. Defining the UX of the module.
d. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
e. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Creating features to empower the existing systems against defined metrics.
b. Wireframing, User flow diagrams and UX definition.
c. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
d. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Translating the requirements and cases in Product Requirement Documents.
b. Creating User Stories.
6. Report Tracking and Decision Making:
a. Track whatever is build.
b. Measure the performance of the existing system.
c. Evaluate the quantum of impact to the metrics, defined against a feature.
By and Large, whatever happens in the product, for the product, and across the product is taken care of by the Product Manager and team.
Desired Abilities and Aptitude
1. A problem-solver who accepts every challenge as an opportunity to learn more and a window of improvement.
2. A persistent brain, that keeps up the struggle until the issue is resolved.
3. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
4. Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails.
7. A candidate who loves playing around data. One who depends on data for building up his product.
8. Basic knowledge of platforms like Google Analytics and Firebase is a great plus.
Above all, one must be sharp and possess immense zeal of making a world-class product and do whatever it takes for it. A product is the baby of a product manager and each member of our product team must feel the same way and act accordingly.
What we assure you other than your CTC
1. A super healthy learning environment where you would have the liberty of putting up your ideas and experiment around them.
2. A classic niche business segment where you would be having the opportunity of playing around the most trendy ideas, a product can have.
3. Working with an advanced technology product that would never restrict you as a product manager in terms of introducing a functionality.
4. A super active, energetic and super friendly tech team that not only develop awesome products but also helps you with deep technical architecture as and when needed.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Team handling experience is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Optimizing flows of features to increase transaction completion rates
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team
- Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
Qualifications and Skills –
- MBA/ B.Tech with at least 3- 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Admob & Adsense also preferred.
- Good understanding of UI and UX best practices.
- E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
Candidates from E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
Sheeko is India’s largest marketplace for influencers and brand marketers. We’re building a product to enable brands to sell via lacs of influencer owned Ecom stores.
Looking for an enthusiastic product management intern to do help build the product from scratch. The candidate has to work closely with the business & engineering teams and frequently interact with intended users : shoppers, influencers & ecommerce heads at brands to drive the product strategy.
ROLE - PRODUCT MANAGER INTERN
We’re looking for a product manager intern to design & build the product. He/She will work closely with the engineering & business teams to work on the product & business strategy. The candidate must be data informed, with a strong business acumen and understanding of user behavior
The candidate must be hands on in interacting with end users yet is data driven. The candidate must be excited to be a part of a high adrenaline high growth startup journey.
The candidate will design the product from scratch. He/She will talk to influencers & Ecommerce managers / business heads to understand the user journey from influencer & brand side.
Experience of working in a product management role in a B2C product
Experienced in building wireframes.
Deserving candidate can also be offered a full time position with CTC of 15 - 18LPA ( cash ) + ESOPs
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges