What does the role entail?
1. Define the product roadmap based on the strategic priorities of the company
2. Deliver on set OKRs
2. Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
3. Develop a sound understanding of how the virtual event industry is evolving and the competitive landscape within it
4. Contribute to the core positioning and messaging for the product
6. Brief and train the Customer Success team.
7. Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and integration opportunities
8. Act as a leader within the company
Here are a few skills that will make you stand out:
1. Overall 3-5 years of work experience, out of which minimum of 2 years in a product management role.
2. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Minimum Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
5. Technical background, with experience as a developer is a plus.
6. Excellent teamwork skills
7. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
8. Must be excited about working remotely.
About Airmeet Inc.
Let’s talk facts.
The world is going remote and the future of work is distributed. In such a world, learning from your peers, engaging with your tribe & building authentic professional relationships would be the key part of every knowledge professional’s life.
At Airmeet, we are laser-focused on creating the world’s best virtual events experience by designing India’s next big SaaS product company and building a unicorn (or a decacorn?) in the process.
We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. As a remote-first startup, we look for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocketship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Empuls you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role,
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Way forwardWe look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Product Manager - FundRight
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21, and are growing aggressively.
Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we’d love to hear from you. As a product manager on FundRight, you’ll work with all stakeholders to understand the business needs, translate them into amazing offerings and own the success for the product.
You’ll support the building of a fast-paced environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration to design and deliver products aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
- Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
- Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
- Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
- Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
- Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
- Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
- Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
- Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational and public speaking skills
- Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have:
- Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace like initiatives
- Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features
- To own competitor benchmarking
- To own the pricing strategy
- To own overall website and product messaging
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers
- To own industry boards relationships
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns
You should have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products
- Experience in market analysis
- An aptitude for understanding complex products
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Why should you work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already displayed another half a million ads
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Product Manager for our Internal Tools & Platform products. This role oversees our billing system, subscription management, sign-up attribution, support tools and analytics for internal teams. The goal of these products is to provide actionable insights & visibility on platform metrics to other teams. In this role your colleagues and peers are going to be your customers. You will be supported by a team of devs and infra specialists, designers, other teams & guided by the leadership. You will be required to refine the roadmap, ruthlessly prioritize it and focus on adding value for other teams in an iterative manner. This will require a deep understanding of which features are most important to solve our platform challenges. This will be obtained from your deep knowledge of a SaaS business, experience with analytics tools and product definition skills.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Own and build a strategy to make the platform metrics more accessible and transparent
- Build a long term product strategy to make internal tools more robust
- Be an educator for the internal teams and keep them informed of latest developments and trade-offs involved in product decisions
- Monitor and access reliability of internal systems like billing, support, affiliate management and internal automations
- Audit and improve internal systems for platform analytics, revenue reporting and usage reports
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have a track record of working on platform problems and catering to other teams as your customer
- You believe in iterative development, experimentation and learning instead of chasing perfection
- You can identify good opportunities, ideate and prioritize them
- You can work closely with design team and are comfortable with wireframing, building user journey maps, user testing prototypes
- You can work with development teams and are great at communicating trade-off decisions to them and build the team’s confidence in your product strategy
- You have rolled out a product or a feature before and conducted extensive beta tests to gather user feedback
- You have used analytics to monitor, analyze and learn from user behavior by instrumenting meaningful data points and metrics while staying away from vanity metrics
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can work on multiple initiatives at any given time
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
- You have experience with Pendo, Stripe, FirstPromoter and/or Zapier
- You can read APIs
- You understand how event-based systems work and how they differ from workflow based systems
Job Description – Product Manager (Fintech)
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up with largest office in Jakarta and presence in Singapore and India, though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
- Be a voice of the customer; working to ensure the products we build solve a core unmet need, while exceeding their quality expectations to earn their trust
- Work collaboratively with engineering and business functions to launch features and iterate quickly
- Hands-on data-driven product development (understand the market, analyze the competition, empathize with your users through behavioural analytics)
- Ability to speak the language of business as fluently as the language of engineering
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with stakeholder team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Rich understanding of Indonesian consumer and B2B commerce markets
- Technical & data analysis background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What You’ll Work On
- You will be building fintech products enabling financial inclusion and growth for small businesses
- Example problem statements that you can expect:
- Build fintech products to increase frequency of order and create stickiness of users with Ula
- Improve customer NPS by fuelling growth using fintech products
- Drive users to order higher basket size to reduce logistics cost
Partner with product and UX peers to create beautiful consumer experiences that are consistent with the brand's identity and promise.
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers