Looking for a Product Head who will have full ownership for multiple areas of the product, including product roadmap and release planning. Responsibilities include listening to customers, creating business requirements, defining user stories, building prototypes, collaborating with the engineering team for product development, and ensuring the launch and adoption of these solutions. The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for designated product areas. Be an advocate for the customer and keep a close eye on the competition and industry to build the roadmap in alignment with the long-term product vision.
- Plan and manage all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to launch, adoption/growth, and sunsetting.
- Develop business cases for each product initiative to demonstrate customer need, feasibility, pricing, addressable and realizable revenues, competitive positioning, implementation plan, and support costs, etc.
- Work with the product design team to iteratively develop highly usable, intuitive, and pixel-perfect designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build a strong GTM strategy and be the spokesperson for the product within the industry by hosting webinars, events, etc.
- Mentor other junior product managers and product designers on the team.
- Lastly, but most importantly, work closely with the engineering team to build a repeatable and efficient process for product delivery including but not limited to backlog grooming, prioritization, and sprint planning.
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- Full product funnel ownership - You have 8+ years of product management experience for a consumer or B2B SaaS service, with multiple launches under your belt.
- Deep empathy for user needs - You love talking to users, and you have multiple approaches for understanding what matters to them and why.
- Ability to communicate effectively - You can clearly communicate with different internal stakeholders and external stakeholders. You are comfortable speaking the language of engineers on one end and customers, executives, or other business stakeholders on the other end. You thrive on ambiguity. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- Attention to detail - You obsess about the smallest product details, from color to positioning and tone of language. You benchmark yourself against the best in the industry and aim to build the best. You are able to build systems that enable the team to maintain a high bar for quality.
- You ask and answer the right questions - You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love data, and the know-how to interpret and think critically about results.
- Understanding of technology frameworks and concepts - You can work closely with the engineering team, to understand tradeoffs and make decisions around prioritization and scope.
- Team orientation - You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether it’s filing bugs or organizing team offsite. You believe and understand that strong products are built by closely-knit teams. You are naturally inclined towards owning criticism and deflecting praise to the team.
What can you look for?
The opportunity to shape and build a product through its very early stages, a wide breadth of responsibilities, and an opportunity to challenge yourself every day. The product is one of the prominent solutions in the Indian geography and witnessing rapid adoption and growth across multiple world geographies including the US and Europe. You get the chance to collaborate with a highly skilled team with a good mix of experience and a can-do attitude.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
GEVME is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. GEVME has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will own the positioning and messaging for GEVME’s event platform including setting the commercial strategy, developing collateral, and bringing new features to market. You’ll work closely with, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive demand and adoption of GEVME’s platform.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
- Actively partner with the product team and influence the product roadmap based on customer insight, market research, customer adoption, and market awareness
- Own competitive intelligence for similar products to clearly articulate our value and differentiation
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to craft compelling educational content (guides, videos, website pages, workshops) as well as resources for GTM team enablement (outbound plays, pitch decks, call scripts, email templates etc.)
- Build go-to-market strategy for related product launches and ensure flawless execution
4+ years in SaaS product marketing, including experience in the B2B space
You are customer obsessed - you take a customer-centric approach in everything you do
Strong understanding of an enterprise sales cycle, user and buyer persona needs, and
what sellers need to be successful
Experience developing clear messaging, creative, and content for multiple audiences
Excellent communication and writing skills with ability to work well cross functionally
Experience conducting competitive analyses and market research to develop actionable
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
Your primary objective will be to cultivate an audience of 100,000+ using organic channels such as YouTube, Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord, and any other of your choice.
- Identify organic channels and activities for growing the Edyst community
- Use automation to engage our current community using various channels
- Set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Conduct market research to investigate how the market leaders, as well as competition, are hacking growth and leverage the learnings for our own growth
- Understanding the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and, repeat behavior) and, creating actionable programs leading to user growth.
- Analyzing user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs.
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
- Have worked with higher ed student organizations (either as a member or by partnering with them)
- Good written skills
- Experience with platforms like Telegram or Discord for Community Management
- The ability to derive insights, and recommendations from consumer feedback.
- Strong data orientation with a structured problem-solving approach.
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Retention team.
The Retention team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more.
The work will require deep empathy for HighLevel's new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of HighLevel.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact HighLevel's growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
Required Experience: :
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage