5 - 7 yrs
₹10L - ₹12L / yr
Become part of a global AI / ML team looking for smart, motivated and dedicated professionals ready to exploit technological possibilities.
Our client is a Europe headquartered AI-Powered process automation pioneer, which is using its intelligent solutions to help organizations handle their documentation, email and chat processes. They have created digital employees or bots, which can be delegated to act as modules to quickly handle repetitive tasks and simplifying these functions. Such automation aims to improve work quality, customer satisfaction, employee productivity and eventually to reshape business goals and performance.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding customers' process and suggesting effective solutions based on our product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of digital employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for our customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively and raising timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/ strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/ product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, Project Managers and customers to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in multiple domain
- 4+ years of experience working as Business Analyst
- Experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Proactive innovative attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
Why apply to jobs via Cutshort
Personalized job matches
Stop wasting time. Get matched with jobs that meet your skills, aspirations and preferences.
Verified hiring teams
See actual hiring teams, find common social connections or connect with them directly. No 3rd party agencies here.
Move faster with AI
We use AI to get you faster responses, recommendations and unmatched user experience.
Business Intelligence (BI)
0 - 3 yrs
₹1L - ₹3L / yr
Prepare Business Requirement Document by gathering requirements from the Client. Finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes. Act as a liason between the technical team and the client team. Hands on experience in Agile Project Methodology. Involve in functional testing to ensure the requirements are met. Good command in English. Good knowledge on Verticals like Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution and Retail businesses. Prepare End user training Document. Production support after Go Live.
Job posted by
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
Want to apply to this role at Workforce Management Solutions Co?
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more