GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. We provide supplementary education products from LKG to class 12th. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called educhat tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 10 lakh parents and counting. We are looking for self-motivated and energetic Procurement Executive who can help us to grow. Company Website : http://www.globalshiksha.com/" target="_blank">http://www.globalshiksha.com/
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Proven track record as procurement manager preferably in the field of electronics or educational goods
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Has good verbal communications skills
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer (minimum 3 years)
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Working experience of vendor management
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills & strong leadership capabilities Solid judgment along with decision making skills & strong leadership capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹2,50,000 - ₹7,50,000 per year
1. Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
2. Write business epics and user stories in Jira
3. Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
4. Communicate with technical vendor partners for support
5. Demonstrate product features to potential clients & customers, & internal
6. Collaborate across Engineering, Design, Operations and Business teams
establishing Nexprt’s scale-up plan, user-feedback cycles, or supply-side strategy. Across all projects, you’ll be tasked with scoping the problem, building a set of experiments, executing the experiments with the help of the product/engineering/demand/supply teams, and establishing scalable processes for the future. Some examples:
● Identifying new buyer groups / customer segments for growth, and developing relevant supply side value propositions, GTM strategies, and fulfilment engines
● Leading supply and product growth into new sub-categories, categories, sourcing
regions/countries, and user segments: identifying the right set of suppliers, running pilots,
setting pricing and quality standards, and scaling products to run on auto-pilot
● Building technology tools that help scale operations / productize ground operations, in
conjunction with product & engineering teams - digitising supply chains, QA QC, pricing and more
● Driving innovation across product development and manufacturing - experimenting with new raw materials, processes, packaging, order-fulfillment models and more
Working on critical projects, you’d be expected to leverage deep problem solving and business understanding - and lead projects to the point of completion. You will work closely with verticals in the organization, to ensure execution of projects.
Rupifi Website : https://www.rupifi.com/
Rupifi LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/rupifi/mycompany/
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders inside the company and customer to Prioritize the right problems to be solved.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, Smartly defining MVP and breaking features into multiple releases, improving the feature based on the data and feedback.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, business, on the development, QA, and release of products.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics.
- Work with the Product Leadership team to define a product roadmap for the features and capabilities of your platform.
- Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
- Working Closing in the Product Team, to execute the goals, strategy & roadmaps.
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Previous experience in the fintech - NBFC domain
- Previous experience with a Start-up
- At least 3+ yrs in product management in high growth Fintech or Consumer Technology companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent business acumen, customer-centric, team and results-oriented.
- Managing and building effective teamwork and bringing all stakeholder on board.
- Recommending and sourcing new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiating program terms with vendors.
- Assisting with catalogue layout preparation and product positioning.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Building strong relationships across departments.
- Training and directing a team of Associates
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Coordinating all communication and discussions with Technology partners, Semiconductor partner, Vendors, and other 3rd party companies
- Coordinating technology evaluation by various teams Software, Hardware, Quality Assurance, Product Managers and Management team
- Performing market research, exploring ideas by working closely with various departments, and coming up with new innovative features and architectures
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech– E&C/CS
- Experience of 6-8 years
- Potential to grasp new technologies
- Experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies
- Good understanding of any of the product categories including Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Alexa Speakers/Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer electronics products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of duty and initiative
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
We offer advance compliance automation solutions to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing. We help some of the largest companies in the world file billions in taxes.
Looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Product Leader.
What you will do :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved.
- Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by the development team to code and the QA team to write test cases.
What you get : A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in India and the world.
Job role requirement :
- Must be customer-obsessed, data-first with great communication skills. The candidate should have built/managed at least 1 B2B SaaS Product.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Holistic understanding of development practices and product lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
WHY US ?
You’ll be surrounded by passionate team members.
Opportunity to experience startup culture.
You’ll experience true collaboration.
Your work has a visible impact.
Opportunities for innovation.
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Employment Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Product Mamagement
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.