About manipal global education services
This role focuses on creating a delightful experience for students on the Quizizz platform. Millions of teachers use Quizizz to engage with their students, and they count on us to make their classes fun and engaging. If you are excited about building a product that gets students excited about learning, then this might be the job for you.
At Quizizz, we are empowering teachers to motivate and inspire their students to learn. Our platform serves over 70 million users in 90+ countries, making us the largest education platform built out of India. We serve https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/science-and-education/education/" target="_blank">more web traffic than sites like Coursera and Udemy, and we are growing rapidly.
We are a profitable company, backed by some of the best global investors like Tiger Global and Nexus Partners. We take pride in having a small team of talented individuals, and we are looking for people who have made a habit of living outside their comfort zone.
What will you be doing?
You will focus on creating an engaging product experience for students on Quizizz. Some key aspects of the role include:
- Building live engagement features that keep students hooked to their teachers.
- Leverage tools like gamification and multiplayer game dynamics to maximize student engagement.
- Build feedback loops between teachers, students and their parents.
- Foster peer to peer learning to boost student motivation.
What are we looking for?
As a product leader at Quizizz, you will be expected to drive all major initiatives focused on student engagement. We believe that the following skills would make you a great fit for this role:
- Experience: If you have the skills and ability, then experience is no bar. But you would likely need 3-4 years of product management experience to be a strong candidate.
- Research and project planning: You will be driving strategy for this critical piece of our product. Your research will leverage user surveys, analytics data, market research, academic papers and more. You will need to assimilate all this information and come up with an action plan that will achieve the company's objectives.
- Strong user empathy and product design skills: Growth at Quizizz is driven by word of mouth (with $0 ad spend), because we have an amazing product that people love to talk about (just check our https://twitter.com/search?q=quizizz&src=typed_query" target="_blank">twitter mentions). This was built through years of listening to our users, and building the product that they wanted.
- Software engineering: A strong understanding of software engineering would be crucial to planning and executing your action plan. Understanding the capabilities and limitations of technology will help you push the boundaries of what is possible, while still delivering projects on time.
- Team building: You will be leading a cross-functional team of talented software engineers, designers, analysts and more. Being able to attract and retain the best talent would also be a key responsibility.
I hope this gives you a good idea of what this role entails. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Our client is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
Overview of the Role :-
As a Senior Product Manager in this vertical, you will be solely responsible for creating and managing end to end journeys for providing the best experience on consultations, creating user behaviour patterns that bring about positive changes to a user's lifestyle, help user's stay in constant touch with the doctors and doctor assistants and overall, chart out the course for a true wellness concierge that allows consumers to really reap benefits from expert advice and care.
- Own and evolve product roadmap for the entire telehealth pod, from a quarter, 6m and 12m product vision
- Manage a team of APMs and PMs within the pod, create and review PRDs
- Create adequate lines of reporting and accountability between business, tech and operations
- Hypothesise, test, build, enhance - all journeys across different touch points on the platform across web and app
- Create frictionless experiences to a one of its kind offering at scale
- Manage data reporting and visibility across business and operations
- Work closely with Design and Tech, and manage sprints within this pod, to bring about the outcomes in a timely and effective manner
- 4+ years experience in consumer facing product roles
- Ability to wireframe and prototype, manage and lead sprints, create actionable insights on data
- Strong analytical mindset
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Casual Games team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with assigned game teams to ensure the titles are a commercial success.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the treasure map that keeps our game heading towards the right destination”
What you will really be doing
Working collaboratively with disciplines across development and publishing to help make sure our games are a commercial success
Help us to define and understand the target audience for a game and use this knowledge to better guide our feature and content roadmaps
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyze competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
Communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders the status of the game and it’s future plans
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll be a champion for the game at every opportunity - always willing to share news, updates, progress and successes
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, Business Performance Management) in a gaming studio.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Own one or more products and feature scoping for the products.
Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI. Manage and prioritize the product backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
● Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
Experience working on search-related products.
Experience in B2C products.
Focused and driven
Strong on initiative
Positive and enthusiastic
Resourceful – “Never say never” attitude
Professional credibility and integrity
Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
Product Manager - FundRight
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21, and are growing aggressively.
Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we’d love to hear from you. As a product manager on FundRight, you’ll work with all stakeholders to understand the business needs, translate them into amazing offerings and own the success for the product.
You’ll support the building of a fast-paced environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration to design and deliver products aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
- Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
- Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
- Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
- Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
- Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
- Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
- Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
- Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational and public speaking skills
- Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have:
- Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace like initiatives
- Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
Product Analyst (Process Excellence Team, Episource)
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ensure timely release of features and bugs.
- Talk to development team and ensure all roadblocks are cleared.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
- Do due-diligence (or innovative workshops) with teams to identify areas of Salesforce improvement
- Interpret business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Prepare requirements and act as a liaison between development team and ops
- Create stories in JIRA and ensure they are discussed with dev team for proper sign offs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six months plan for product roadmap
- Create product roadmaps after discussing with business heads.
- Ideate and define epics for the product and then define product functions.
- Each feature or new product development should result in cost per chart optimization or in helping new business line
- Work on other product lines associated with Salesforce
- Based on business need, work on other product line like retrieval, coding and HRA business on Salesforce
- Training about products and its usage to the customer
- Give proper training to end users on the product usage and its functionality
- Prepare product training manuals during roll out.
Skills & Attributes required
- Technical Skills
- Statistical Analysis Tools and techniques
- Process Definition, Process Designing, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process and Program Management and BPR
- Mid/Large Scale transformations and System Implementations Project
- Stakeholder Requirement Analysis
- Should have good understanding of the latest technology like Machine learning, Natural language processing, & AWS.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Has the ability of start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problems
- Communication Skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively to all the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories
- Ability to present information professionally and concisely with supporting data
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Needs to be a self-initiator and should be able to work independently on solving complex business problems
- Needs to understand customer pain points and should have the ability to innovate processes
- Inspecting process meticulously, identify value-adds thereby re-aligning processes for operational and financial efficiency
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/" target="_blank">https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We ll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You ll report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,