funded Series A Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and
subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling
tremendous wealth creation in a short time for a detail-obsessed product manager
Ideal candidate has:
• React or React Native is must
• App Experience is good to have
• Ideal experience in Game or frontend heavy application
• New age startups (game, animations)
• Good to have github and open source work
Years of Exp: 7-10 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built
from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Principal
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Extreme CSS skills
- Experience with ReactJS or NextJS is a MUST
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Sound knowledge of clean code, no unused code, optimized code and more.
- Always starting with a document and then implementing in a systematic and organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 5 years experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Successfully completed studies or training in computer science, focus on software development desirable or comparable qualification
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies: JAVA, HTML5, CSS, Java/TypeScript, and Vue.js, as well as web services/SOA Hibernate and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of React and/or Angular is also an advantage
- Experience with responsive web design and web content management systems
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of cloud-native development and operation, e.g. B. Docker and Kubernetes advantageous
What we offer you
- Varied, demanding, and interesting field of activity
- Flexible working hours to reconcile work and private life
- Collegial and highly professional team in a modern, international working environment
- Career opportunities here in India or worldwide
- Overall 4 years development experience with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows such as Redux and ESLint, Jest, Enzyme.
- Experience with Agile development, scrum.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Developed micro services
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a PLUS
- Experience with MQTT is a PLUS
- Fullstack experience and especially with ReactJS desired
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- *You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and hands on coding.
- *We need someone who can engage in conversations about technical architecture with internal team and external customers.
- *You will be responsible for creating architecture document, writing pseudo code, explaining design and teststrategy,review work by others in the team, give good guidance, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- *We are looking for Can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
About TO THE NEW:
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a technology services company that designs, builds, & runs digital products and platforms for Fortune 500 companies, enterprises, SaaS, and consumer tech companies. We are recognized by global analyst firms like Gartner, Everest, ISG, and Zinnov for our capabilities in Digital Engineering, Cloud, and Data & Analytics. We have deep expertise in Experience design, Open source technologies across Web, Mobility, CMS, diverse Cloud infrastructures, DevOps, Big data & analytics, Quality, and test automation; combined with proven experience in Agile methodologies.
Founded in 2008, TTN is one of the fastest-growing companies with a growth rate of over 60% since 2017. Our passionate team of 2000+ “Newers” is spread across our delivery centers in Delhi, Dubai, NYC, and Sydney. TO THE NEW is a consistent winner of the prestigious ‘Great Place to Work’ award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the ‘Top 100 companies in India to Work’ for in 2019. Recently TTN was also recognized as one of the ‘Top 25 India’s best IT & IT-BPM workplaces’.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development.
1. Create high performance, secure, responsive, clean and simple front-end builts in collaboration and discussion with backend developers, designers and product owners
2. Responsibility for resolving all issues assigned in a timely manner
3. Participate in and lead architectural discussions with a group of senior architects
4. Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
5. Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness
6. Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable.
8. Our clients would value you for your comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Front-end design and architectures
2. Understanding of various browser engines
3. Experience to handle cross browser compatibility issues
4. Experience of full software development life cycle and good understanding of version control systems like Git.
5. Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
6. Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
7. Understand the needs of our users and customers at the beginning of each project
8. Provide complete, actionable, and timely technical feedback to your Agile team
9. Mentor fellow and junior engineers
- Manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that the Kaplan software development lifecycle processes are followed, and where appropriate contribute to improvement of those processes.
- Participate in backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better backend development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director, other development managers, and diverse teams including business analysts, database and UI specialists, and offshore developers in order to get work done efficiently.
- Work with appropriate technology teams including the offshore team in analysis, troubleshooting, communication, and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, performance, and fault tolerance using state of the art tools.
- Support the delivery of working software through QA and into production environments, including recommending appropriate practices to ensure success in those environments and satisfactorily documenting the process and the deliverables.
- Some projects will require unusual working hours including late nights and weekends, because of the need to do things without disrupting the business
- Some projects will require "crunch" efforts of unusual extra hours because of the nature of complex software development.
- Expert experience with a rich variety of design and software engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Experience with mentorship in design, development, implementation, code reviews, and technical meetings
- Extensive experience with modern web stack technologies, including CSS, React, Angular, Next.js with ability to adapt new technologies and programming languages
- Expert experience with finding creative solutions, juggling multiple concurrent projects, releasing rapidly, and producing elegant, customer-centric applications.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, optimization, and ADA accessibility techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B/S or M/S in relevant Engineering fields.
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.