What you will do:
- Handling Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups and monitoring
- Logging, metrics and alerting management
- Creating Docker files
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Software Development/ QA/ Software Deployment with 5+ years of experience in managing high performing teams
- Proficiency in VMware, AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Good knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
- Experience with Unit/ Functional automation is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Mango DB, Redis, Rabbit MQ
- Proficiency in Jenkins. Ansible, Terraform/Chef/Ant
- Proficiency in Linux based Operating Systems
- Proficiency of Cloud Infrastructure like Dockers, Kubernetes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as algorithms, data structures, object oriented design, databases
- Proficiency in monitoring and observability
Position: Azure DevOps Engineer
- Continuously Deliver Business Value together with the Development and Testing
- Automate Builds and Deployments ( CI/CD ) ( Azure DevOps Pipelines )
- Design and Implement Logging, Infrastructure and Application Monitoring ( Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, Prometheus etc )
- Design and Implement Security and Compliance ( Azure Identity Access Management, Cloud Network Best Practices, Azure Key Vault, TLS, Certificates etc )
- Design and Implement efficient Source Code Control ( GitHub, Azure DevOps Repos )
- Design and Implement Backup, Disaster Recovery ( Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup )
- Ensure the Service Plans and Uptimes of the Infrastructure as per the actual needs of the platform
- Azure Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Monitoring, Backup and Recovery solutions
- Azure DevOps
- Source Control Management
- Azure CLI / PowerShell (Azure Az module) / Bash
- Azure Resource Manager
- Containerization ( Azure Container Instances, Docker ) and Orchestration ( Azure Kubernetes Service )
Must Have Certifications ( One of the 2 )
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Nice to have Certification
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
- 2+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, etc)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with Microservice-based architectures
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, AWS cloud formation, Lamda functions, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Effective communication skills
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Analyze how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Identification and prioritization of technical debt that risks instability or creates wasteful operational toil.
- Own daily operational goals with the team.
Must Haves: Openshift, Kubernetes
Location: Currently in India (also willing to relocate to UAE)
Preferred an immediate joiner with minimum 2 weeks to 1 month of Notice Period.
Add on skills: Terraform, Gitops, Jenkins, ELK
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the DevOps team, you will help ensure that our systems are always running fine for our customers and end-users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6-9 years of experience in DevOps.
Experience with at least one of the GCP and Azure cloud platforms.
Experience managing a large-scale Microservices based system on the Kubernetes platform.
Experience working with messaging infrastructures - Kafka, SQS / SNS, etc.
Strong UNIX, OS, and network skills, experience in GitHub, deployment pipelines, caching, databases and cloud CDNs.
Experience with alerting, monitoring, and logging systems like Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK.
Strong debugging skills to help engineering resolve issues.
- Work towards automating systems and services as they are built and deployed.
Constantly monitor systems for health and take corrective action as required.
Help with scaling and growing systems as demands require.
Manage to log, alerting and monitoring infrastructure across multiple clouds.
Work with engineering to help identify and resolve problems in systems.
Ramp up and scale healthy infra and security practices in the organization
Available for on-call during emergencies to handle and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution design.
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
The DevOps team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for managing network activities, automating Cloud setups and application deployments. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions. If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how you can use various technologies to improve user experience, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
- Explore about the newest innovations in scalable and distributed systems.
- Helps in designing the architecture of the project, solutions to the existing problems and future improvements to be done.
- Make the cloud infrastructure and services smart by implementing automation and trigger based solutions.
- Interact with Data Engineers and Application Engineers to create continuous integration and deployment frameworks and pipelines.
- Playing around with large clusters on different clouds to tune your jobs or to learn.
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update.
- Be part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help.
- 2+years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- You understand actual networking to Software defined networking.
- You like containers and open source orchestration system like Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Should have experience to secure system by creating robust access policy and network restrictions enforcement.
- Should have knowledge about how applications work are very important to design distributed systems.
- Should have experience to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions.
- You understand that provisioning a Virtual Machine is not DevOps.
- You know you are not a SysAdmin but DevOps Engineer who is the person behind developing operations for the system to run efficiently and scalably.
- Exposure on Private Cloud, Subnets, VPNs, Peering, Load Balancers and have worked with them.
- You check logs before screaming about error.
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient.
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible.
- You understand the value of documentation of your work.
- You understand the Big Data ecosystem and how can you leverage cloud for it.
- You know these buddies - #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #docker, #kubernetes, #mesos, #acs
A platform to learn and grow in a great working environment with cutting edge technologies. There is vast opportunity to showcase creative thinking which can be translated into a highly optimized tools/utilities.
- Code Integrations ( Compile, Build, Notify )
- Package creation ( Service Packs, Patches, Hotfixes )
- Environment Preparation ( With GOLD SCM technical stack )
- Environment & Infra management
- Package delivery ( Customer specific & Standard )
- Build & Deployment automation
- Tickets management
Primary Technical Skills
- Shell Scripting
- ORACLE DB Fundamentals
- Infra Monitoring & Diagnostics
- ClearCase / GIT
- DevOps concepts
- Basic Java
Other Required Skills
- Problem Solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude & Attitude
- Communication (Verbal & Written)