Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 8+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
Do you want to help build real technology for a meaningful purpose? Do you want to contribute to making the world more sustainable, advanced and accomplished extraordinary precision in Analytics?
What is your role?
As a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer at Datasee.AI, you’ll be core to the development of our robotic harvesting system’s visual intelligence. You’ll bring deep computer vision, machine learning, and software expertise while also thriving in a fast-paced, flexible, and energized startup environment. As an early team member, you’ll directly build our success, growth, and culture. You’ll hold a significant role and are excited to grow your role as Datasee.AI grows.
What you’ll do
- You will be working with the core R&D team which drives the computer vision and image processing development.
- Build deep learning model for our data and object detection on large scale images.
- Design and implement real-time algorithms for object detection, classification, tracking, and segmentation
- Coordinate and communicate within computer vision, software, and hardware teams to design and execute commercial engineering solutions.
- Automate the workflow process between the fast-paced data delivery systems.
What we are looking for
- 1 to 3+ years of professional experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- Extensive use of Python
- Experience in python libraries such as OpenCV, Tensorflow and Numpy
- Familiarity with a deep learning library such as Keras and PyTorch
- Worked on different CNN architectures such as FCN, R-CNN, Fast R-CNN and YOLO
- Experienced in hyperparameter tuning, data augmentation, data wrangling, model optimization and model deployment
- B.E./M.E/M.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or relevant degree
- Dockerization, AWS modules and Production level modelling
- Basic knowledge of the Fundamentals of GIS would be added advantage
- Experience with Qt, Desktop application development, Desktop Automation
- Knowledge on Satellite image processing, Geo-Information System, GDAL, Qgis and ArcGIS
Datasee>AI, Inc. is an AI driven Image Analytics company offering Asset Management solutions for industries in the sectors of Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Utilities & Agriculture. With core expertise in Image processing, Computer Vision & Machine Learning, Takvaviya’s solution provides value across the enterprise for all the stakeholders through a data driven approach.
With Sales & Operations based out of US, Europe & India, Datasee.AI is a team of 32 people located across different geographies and with varied domain expertise and interests.
A focused and happy bunch of people who take tasks head-on and build scalable platforms and products.
Machine Learning Engineer at Zocket
We are looking for a curious Machine Learning Engineer to join our extremely fast growing Tech Team at Zocket!
Zocket helps businesses create digital ads in less than 30 seconds and grow digitally without any expertise.
Currently there are only two options for an SMB owner, either employ a digital marketing agency or stay away from digital ads. True to the mission, Zocket leverages AI to simplify digital marketing for 300 million+ small businesses around the globe.
You are ideal if you have:
- Interest in working with a fast growing Start Up
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking Abilities
- Interest in working in a high paced environment
- Desire for Lots and lots of learning
- Inclination towards working on diverse projects and to make real contributions to the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience working with languages like Python(mandatory) and R
- Experience working with Visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Experience working in Frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch ,Tensorflow
- Prior experience in building and deploying ML systems using AWS(EC2, Sagemaker)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Hands-on Computer Vision experience
- Experience in MySQL is required
- Cookie points if you have expertise with NLP
- Experience with relational SQL & NoSQL databases including MySQL & MongoDB.
- Familiar with the basic principles of distributed computing and data modeling.
- Experience with distributed data pipeline frameworks like Celery, Apache Airflow, etc.
- Experience with NLP and NER models is a bonus.
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience building REST APIs.
Preference for candidates working in tech product companies
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus
Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the Role:
As an Associate Director - Data Science at Tiger Analytics, you will lead data science aspects of endto-end client AI & analytics programs. Your role will be a combination of hands-on contribution, technical team management, and client interaction.
• Work closely with internal teams and client stakeholders to design analytical approaches to
solve business problems
• Develop and enhance a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning
problems across a variety of industries.
• Work on various aspects of the ML ecosystem – model building, ML pipelines, logging &
versioning, documentation, scaling, deployment, monitoring and maintenance etc.
• Lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the client
business decision processes.
• High level of proficiency in a structured programming language, e.g. Python, R.
• Experience designing data science solutions to business problems
• Deep understanding of ML algorithms for common use cases in both structured and
unstructured data ecosystems.
• Comfortable with large scale data processing and distributed computing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 10+ years exp of which 8 years of relevant data science experience including hands-on
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
- Build and mentor the computer vision team at TransPacks
- Drive to productionize algorithms (industrial level) developed through hard-core research
- Own the design, development, testing, deployment, and craftsmanship of the team’s infrastructure and systems capable of handling massive amounts of requests with high reliability and scalability
- Leverage the deep and broad technical expertise to mentor engineers and provide leadership on resolving complex technology issues
- Entrepreneurial and out-of-box thinking essential for a technology startup
- Guide the team for unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (courses, projects etc) and 6-8 years of experience
- Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (Thesis work) and 4-7 years of experience
- D in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (Ph. D. Dissertation) and inclination to working in Industry to provide innovative solutions to practical problems
- In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
- Experience in feature extraction, object recognition and tracking, image registration, noise reduction, image calibration, and correction
- Ability to understand, optimize and debug imaging algorithms
- Understating and experience in openCV library
- Fundamental understanding of mathematical techniques involved in ML and DL schemas (Instance-based methods, Boosting methods, PGM, Neural Networks etc.)
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art DL concepts (Sequence modeling, Attention, Convolution etc.) along with knack to imagine new schemas that work for the given data.
- Understanding of engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in writing production level codes using either C++ or Java
- Experience with technologies/libraries such as python pandas, numpy, scipy
- Experience with tensorflow and scikit.
Nactus is at forefront of education reinvention, helping educators and learner’s community at large through innovative solutions in digital era. We are looking for an experienced AI specialist to join our revolution using the deep learning, artificial intelligence. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies to a real-world difference.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct research and development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of our AI strategy.
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help create educational solutions.
- Analyse and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Knowledge of algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles
- Demonstrated artificial intelligence, machine learning, mathematical and statistical modelling knowledge and skills.
- Well-developed programming skills – specifically in SAS or SQL and other packages with statistical and machine learning application, e.g. R, Python
- Experience with machine learning fundamentals, parallel computing and distributed systems fundamentals, or data structure fundamentals
- Experience with C, C++, or Python programming
- Experience with debugging and building AI applications.
- Robustness and productivity analyse conclusions.
- Develop a human-machine speech interface.
- Verify, evaluate, and demonstrate implemented work.
- Proven experience with ML, deep learning, Tensorflow, Python