About Dexciss Technology Pvt. Ltd
- Engaging with clients directly - driving initial scope discussions as well as working with the delivery and sales team on quotes and proposal
- Schedule and lead workshops with client to understand, define and document their business requirements
- Provide quality proposals which articulate the customer's needs and fulfils the customer's requirements.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect and other team members to confirm the solution design approach for the project
- Involved in preparing presentations for prospective clients for positioning the company's services & offerings.
- Work closely with sales teams in the pursuit of new business
- 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst or as a presales consultant
- Experience with Commerce, Marketing or CRM software implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
Immediately Required – Manager Sales (Generic Medicine) – Africa Location
Candidate with having extensive experience in Sales & Marketing of Generic Medicine with having Pharmaceutical company Africa market experience.
Should be qualified Graduate/Master’s. Having pleasant personality and proactive approach.
Note – Candidate from Gujarat reason preferred and should be ready to relocate to Africa can only apply.
Compensation – Non Taxable income with other benefits (Accommodation, Visa/Ticket, Medical Facilities, and Paid Leaves etc.)
If interested share your profiles or references
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brand’s measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring Consumer’s emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics, and get actionable insights in real-time.
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: Enterprise Sales Manager (US / SEA / EU / India + MENA Market )
Job Location: - Bangalore
Role Qualification: 8+ Years of experience selling B2B SaaS products to CMO Organisations at Brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive Enterprise Expansion to deliver top Line targets as per the quarterly / annual quotas.
- Work along with a team of SDRs to build a predictable mid and bottom funnel in the sales pipeline.
- Close Deals across Mid-Market & Enterprise Opportunities
- A clear understanding of B2B SaaS sales process.
- Experience in B2B SaaS organisation as SDR/ BDR or AEs is a bonus.
- Should have sold to CMO Organisations across CPG, Media/ OTT, Digital First Consumer Brands in past.
If winning a Sales deal gives you a kick in life.
If you thrive in a high velocity start-up environment and
If No Upper cap sales commission excites you; then we should talk a deal.
- Must have B.E. or B.Tech in any stream (Mechanical/Automobiles preferable)
- Looking for sales executives with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic to work on different ideas,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
He/She would be leading the sales for Managed Services, which involves :
1. Tracking & managing inbound leads.
2. Outbound lead creation.
3. Lead qualification.
4. Follow-up on qualified leads.
5. Explaining MS service proposition, Ecom business requirements & handling queries.
6. Commercial discussion & negotiations.
7. Final contract closure & 8. Handover to Onboarding team
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Min 3 years’ Experience in B2B sales ( Ecommerce background preferred)
2. Min Graduate (MBA Preferred)
3. Excellent communication & writing skills
4. Fluent in English & Hindi
5, Basic Excel & PPT working skills
1. Rapport building on the call
2. Active listening
3. Qualification questioning
4. Objection handling
5. Post Sale relationship management
6. Positive attitude
7. Team Player
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.