We are Powerplay, India’s 1st mobile app for construction. In simple words, it’s the "Slack for Construction Industry". It replaces WhatsApp groups and helps contractors collect money faster by improving their site to office communication. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni -Iesh Dixit and Shubham Goyal. Backed by industry experts and leading VCs like Sequoia, Accel, and India Quotient. Why join Powerplay We are on a mission to empower construction workers with great design and technology to fasten Indian infrastructure development. The second largest industry in India - Construction is making a transition from pen and paper to digital, on Powerplay. So, if you want to help and impact the 16% working population of India employed in construction, you will love to work here. Also, every person who joins Powerplay absolutely loves what they do. Time just passes for us when we work. We believe that is the only way to do great work. If you resonate with this, come join us!
● Working closely with sales in support of generating new business revenues.
● Showcase Powerplay services and the benefits we would provide to potential customers.
● Answer functional questions related to Powerplay´s products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
● Build out and enhance the RFP, tech and security questionnaire repository.
● Participate in web demos.
● Build core knowledge in Powerplay´s industry solutions.
● Actively monitor and assist in day-to-day sales & partner support via established channels (Salesforce, SharePoint, Zendesk and face-to-face).
● Develop and maintain the Pre-Sales team competence and processes by actively assessing and adjusting routines, platforms/systems, documentation materials, training and demonstration execution.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
● We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
● We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and it’s on top of your CTC.
● Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
● We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
Title : Scrum Master
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- A building of a self-organized team and Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g., product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Conflict’s resolution.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects
- the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations
- running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their
- practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to
- increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches and Configure and maintain an agile project management tool (Scrum Desk, JIRA, etc.).
- Manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required for the product.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
Desired Candidate Profile Job Qualifications:
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech/ MBA qualification with 7 years of confirmed ability?
- Validated experience in being responsible for technical team in software development environment.
- Experience in Insurance, Reinsurance domain – added advantage
- Manage overall performance for multiple platforms distributed across various customers.
- Reviewing various technical aspects like project documentation, system design & integration, monitoring critical paths and taking appropriate actions.
- ·Reviewing Product Description, Technical Specification Documents, User Stories & Use Cases. Contributing efforts towards requirement gathering.
- Actively participating with the design team to create the wireframes based on the technical specifications.
- Mapping client’s requirements, attending/ conducting business user meetings and executing project planning & scheduling to provide customized business solutions.
- Suggesting appropriate as well as technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization and achieving business excellence.
- ·Having a fair business understanding to execute as per the expectations.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines; extending post-implementation and assistance to the technical team and client.
- Hold periodic review meetings and project progress update meetings.
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Understanding the business and developing business plans and strategies for the department & formulate long range plans
- Creating launch strategies for new line of business.
Required Sales Executives in Gold & Diamonds Jewelry for Retail Showroom at Hyderabad:
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Attending the customers.
2. Showcasing the ornaments at the counter as desired by customers
3. Stock Management
4. Customer Service & Customer Handling.
5. Achieving Monthly Sales targets.
6. Customer Satisfaction through Effective Sales technique
7. Good Communication
8. Decent Personality
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Position : Retail Sales Executives/Counter Sales/Showroom Sales
- Experience: - 2 Year to 4 Years experience in jewelery sales.
- Qualification : Any Graduation /Under Graduate
- Age : 22 - 35 Years
- Skills : Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi & Telugu)
- Sales Skills & Customer Handling skills & Inventory Management
- Salary : Rs. 2.to 3.6 lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits:-
Statutory Benefits (PF& ESI)
Rewards & Recognitions
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company offering
● omni-channel warehousing & fulfilment (asset-light 4PL)
● omni-channel Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Order management
● multi-channel distribution on 13+ online platforms; be it horizontal e-commerce platforms
(Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.), vertical-specific platforms (Mnytra, Nykaa, 1MG,
Pharmeasy etc) or hyper-local platforms (Big Basket, Grofers, Jiomart etc)
We are a middleware between the brand and offline/online retailers and help small/medium size
brands get a distinctive supply chain and distribution edge. With more than 500,000 sellers
selling on online platforms and brands finding it more and more difficult to establish themselves
on these platforms, Prozo helps these brands become supply chain and distribution-ready on
these platforms by offering them "tech, fulfilment, and distribution" as-a-service.
Through our technology enablement of the supply chain & distribution, we are able to save the
cost of carrying inventory by >10%, add 3-5% to the topline and bring down working capital
Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and
fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various
segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its
Freight Solutions team to acquire SMEs & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to
acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
● Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs and D2C brand)
who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert
them into Prozo customers.
● Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get
competitive quotes for FTL and PTL logistics services
● Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of
negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of
deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
● P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L of PTL and FTL growth business
and Inside & Outbound Sales.
● Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of
technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline
supply chain digitization. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight
solutions as per the client’s requirement.
● Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should
have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and
offline distribution channels.
● Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent
team of middle-level professionals.
● Project execution: Work with operation team for project execution till the operation is
smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
● Bill Submission & Payment Follow-up: The candidate should be able to maintain 2 major points.
○ Bill submission to client on time every month - follow-up with the concerned team.
○ Follow up with the client for the timely manner payment to the company.
● Minimum 03 years of experience in freight-business i.e., PTL and FTL business
● Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel
● Expertise in handling Logistics, sales and business development activities
● Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
● If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
● Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager-Freight Solutions
Location: Ecotech 12, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Reporting to: Senior Manager /Assistant Vice President - Business Development
Qualification – MBA or Graduate
Job Location – Delhi/NCR
Profile – Business Manager B2C Sales (PTL & FTL)
Interview Process – Virtual
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Analyzing and evaluating the current business processes a company has and identifying areas of improvement
- Researching and reviewing up-to-date business processes and new IT advancements to make systems more modern
- Presenting ideas and findings in meetings
- Creating initiatives depending on the business’s requirements and needs
- Developing projects and monitoring project performance
- Working closely with clients, senior management and technicians
- capture client requirements and turn them into stories/tasks
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Good Experience as a Business Analyst (non-Presales experience)
- Should be involved in the entire project/product delivery cycle
- Has good understanding of Magento Application Architecture & should be able to provide feedback on same when needed
- Project or Product Analyst experience across multiple projects or a program through the entire solution delivery process and financial reporting.
- Proactively identifies when projects and/or programs are tracking off schedule, over or under budget thresholds and out of compliance with requirements & it escalates to the Project Manager.
- Makes process improvement recommendations to management, drives consistency and improve reporting
- Excellent Oral and Writing English skill including presentation skill
- Ability to Manage Client call, communication Independently
- Experienced in Preparing Large scale FRS, BRD , Wireframe ,proposal document
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Methodology
- Jira Knowledge would be added advantage
- Experienced in preparing the estimation document will be added advantage
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.