Minimum Four years of experience.
Good for you to have –
Excellent knowledge of architectural/design patterns, data structures and algorithms
Expertise on performance tuning and optimizations.
You will definitely possess these technical skills –
Core skill set (must) : Core Java, Multi-threading, GC, J2EE technologies, REST
Core skill set (must) : RDBMS, Data Modeling, DB tuning
Working Knowledge (must): Server side implementation for highly concurrent and responsive systems.
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and up-time.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- HTML, CSS, and
- Database - MongoDB, MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs, web sockets, caching technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Must have 3 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have 2 years of experience in React JS / Angular JS.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient Software Engineer
to work with our product development team. Work in a fast moving and forward
thinking development environment that is constantly researching and rapidly
implementing the latest technologies.
Develop test driven, high quality Java based web applications according to
technical designs and user specifications
Follow and encourage software development best practices
Continually add to your knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
principles and techniques
Follow and encourage Agile software development best practices and
evolve those practices with your team
Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce
Mentor fellow developers and gain the skills to move you to the next level
Evaluate new technologies and frameworks to implement into projects
4+years experience in an Open Source development environment
B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Must possess effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability
to work successfully in a team environment
Experience with SQL databases
MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, or WebWork
Strong Linux/Unix operating system usage and command line familiarity
Familiarity with IDE tools such as Eclipse
Experience implementing and consuming SOAP or REST based web
Ruby, Groovy, Perl, or similar interpreted languages
JMS or other message-driven architectures
Practicing Test Driven Development
Hiring Software developers to build the next-gen Wealth Management Platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about the development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone. ● Knowledge in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
● Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
● Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on the cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
● Solid understanding of Open REST APIs-based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
● Endorsestest-driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration, and continuous build, handling git repositories.
● Hands-on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
● Knack for microservices-based architectures.
● Must have an architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud
● Experience with building asynchronous, message-driven platforms would be a plus.
● Interest and Experience in Capital Marketsis a plus.
- Java/Core Java
We are re-imagining how Bharat’s neighbourhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Engineering lead to contribute to deciding the backend as well as frontend system architecture for products used by consumers, retailers, and other stakeholders.
- Stay informed about the product strategy; evaluate the feasibility of solutions proposed by PMs, estimate development effort, and help in planning the roadmap and individual features.
- Building the blocks of the entire system across multiple products on your own from the ground up with the freedom to try new things.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers to meet the timelines.
- Built systems that scale through software, contributing to the architecture and design.
What we would like to see in you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as a full-stack engineer who has owned the entire stack of a product or a major module.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in OOPs, DS algorithm design and time complexity analysis.
- Experience in writing REST APIs
- Good understanding of relational databases and networking systems.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e.g Java, Python)
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- High enthusiasm and self-drive to build systems from the ground up.
- Focus on things that work compared to traditional conventions.
We have a permanent opening for a Java Developer with one of our product based IT client.
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Must have at least 3 years of 4experience in the following technologies:
- Micoservices (not mandatory)
Key Job Functions/Requirements:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Develop beautiful mobile first apps in Angular, bootstrap/Ionic framework
Write Junit test cases
Automate deployment of applications on Microsoft Azure platform
On day one we'll expect you to have hands-on knowledge of...
Java 8 +
Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery
MySQL/PostgreSQL database. MongoDB will be added advantage
Cloud platforms like Azure/AWS/Google.
These skills will make you stand out from the crowd...
Automation using Jenkins
Why you should join us?
Feel the excitement to participate in development from concept to execution to launch.
Work closely with a friendly, supportive, professional and achievement-oriented international team
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
No micromanagement and you are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment.
An opportunity to learn new things every day .
About the company
Name: Vedira Solutions Private Limited (www.vedirasolutions.com)
Founded in 2018 as separate entity but has been working since 2010 under the name “Orange Ventures United Private Limited”
Technology Partner of the Netherlands based company (YOB Services BV) and working as solutions provider for this company.
Notice period: 0 to 30days
Work location: Wfh till 2021 December
Salary upto 8lac
The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.