Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
About Nightingales Home Healthcare Specialist
Role and Responsibilities
- Coach & mentor recruiters on end-to-end recruitment, business & candidate management.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures and uses data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting tactics
- Gathers market data and landscape for planning hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline
- Is proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- Manages the hiring process and a first-class candidate experience end-to-end,
- Continually develops domain knowledge of the business function
- Handles multiple problems simultaneously with high judgment
- Managing MIS and provide regular reports to the stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Recruitment in IT sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Team handling, Stakeholder Management
- Experience with both high-volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards grooming personality and improving communication skills of candidates.
- Conduct Life Skills &, soft skills training sessions for candidates.
- Work with candidates to improve their soft skills and interview preparedness.
- Conduct weekly and monthly mock tests.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Training should Possess a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem-solving ability, conflict management, presentation skill, communication and listening skills, leadership skills, team building. adaptability to move through changes.
- Prepares written weekly reports to the Program Director.
- Prepares training outlines, scripts, expected results, evaluation and related materials
- Participates in strategic planning sessions to design learning and development strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with functional teams, project teams, trainers and technical team, develop training course needs and Schedule, prepare, and deliver training.
- Conducts training needs assessments against current and future trainings to deliver optimal results.
- Innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
- Work in partnership with specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
- To Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
Reading the judgements, order copies and cause lists of the cases.
- Understanding each case and Analysing the criticality of the cases assigned.
- Complete Research on the subjects and cases assigned.
- Reading and writing synopsis or description of the analysis.
- Managing additional activities related to court record checks and other verifications.
- Coordinating with the extended team effortlessly for the fulfilment of the tasks.
1. The candidate must be a LLB- degree holder or a Final year Law student.
2. The candidate must have abreast legal knowledge and should be thorough with common acts and sections.
3. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. The candidate must have brilliant Drafting and Interpretation skills.
4.The candidate must be available for a 6-month full-time internship.
5. The candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to identify risks
- Understand the GST business
- Timely generation of invoices
- Communicate with clients
- Responsible for accounts receivables
- Maintenance of data, Data collation, submission of reports as required
- Coordinate with support team/domain team
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
About the Role
Hospitals, clinics and labs are the pillars of patient journey. As a BD Head for Hospitals and Healthcare, your role covers a variety of pitches, from partnering with Hospitals for Ambulance integration to onboarding Clinics, Labs and Pharmacies for strategic alliance and registering Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics for our Medical QRT.
Execute official tie-ups with Hospitals, Clinics and Labs.
Build relationships with Hospital PROs.
Build HelpNow’s Hospital Army.
- Onboard Doctors and nurses for at-home emergency response.
The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Working in business development role at a prime Hospital.
- Well nurtured network in Indian Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of hospital functioning and operations.
- Leading multi-city teams. (bonus, not a necessity)
- Jobs at large Hospital Chains. (bonus, not a necessity)
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
- The incumbent is solely responsible for executing a project effectively & efficiently, within the given deadline. One point contact for all the assignment related issues.
- The incumbent should have the ability to manage various projects efficiently at a time.
- Able to explain the concept of Mystery Shopping to Freelancers and should make sure that they register & assign shops to Freelancers based on the criteria provided by the clients
- Train and guide shoppers to perform the audits as per client requirements
- Makes sure that the assignment timelines are strictly followed.
- Should be proactive in getting new Freelancers and add them into our database
- The incumbent should have knowledge about international job portals
- The applicant should be prompt in handling client queries