PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Hands on experience to develop Plugins, Theme Customizs.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
About Dight Infotech private limited
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints. ● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
- Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
- 4+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
- 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
- 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
- Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
- Experience in PHP is a plus
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
- Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Good knowledge of working with Git
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
senior engineer, you will be working closely with the product team contributing to various product
initiatives and creating prototypes for integration into the core product.
● This individual should be able to demonstrate craftsmanship by efficiently producing
elegant, clean code and maintaining software documentation.
● The code should be well commented, easy to maintain, and could be reused across a
sub-system or feature. It should be thoroughly tested and supported by unit tests.
● The individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for
self and the team, and can competently review any aspect of their product or major
● Should gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and
must have the ability to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Take responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the product.
● Strong organizational skills to manage a team, juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets.
● Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to
● 5+ years of proven experience with in-depth knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring Boot,
Hibernate / JPA
● Knowledge of scheduled task execution - Background Task
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or any brokers.
● Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and service-oriented architecture principles
● Excellent in database: MongoDB (preferred), MySQL /PostgreSQL
● A solid understanding of API security and session management
● Excellent in Data structure and Problem Solving
● Good in writing Junit test cases
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques and adhere to release/project schedule and milestones.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch, AWS services and Microservices Architecture.
● Microservices Architecture
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering Required
The candidates for senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
- Mentor and lead a team of developers.
- Accept ownership of teams projects and deliverables
- Should derive and design technical specifications from general product requirements.
- Advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
- Experience own and work on end to end on an application.
- Set Milestones and deadline.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Excel in solving complex problems and exhibit independent decision making.
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience delivering software in a scrum /agile environment.
Proficient in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework.
Strong design capabilities with SOLID principles using C#.
Working knowledge in WCF.
Database knowledge in SQL
Design, and deliver innovative software solutions in collaboration with Technology teams.
Develop high-quality production code
Experience in React / Angular or Typescript preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Full Stack Laravel Developer at Toolyt
We are looking for a qualified Laravel Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Min 2 years of experience in Laravel
- Proven experience as an Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
- Write well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Expertise in any MVC framework, RDBMS, JSON,PHP and Rest APIs.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Should be flexible to work on multiple technologies as per project requirements.
- Candidate should be able to handle given task independently with minimal help.
- He/She should be a team player and be able to complete assign tasks on time.